- Volume 16 Issue 3
The world car industry is in an era of internal combustion engines in the past 100 years of environmental, energy and IT is eco-friendly, high-tech cars technologies are bringing an era of change. Until now, the study of new technologies in automobile research and development has been focused on. The car's new technology development is also important, but it's cutting-edge technology is used in the car before the car's performance, and became an important point in the customer experience improvement problems. New technology development, as well as effective for existing technology applied is also important. This study was to determine the effects of temperature and the performance of automobile engine and determine the cause of the content in accordance with the type(tap water, distilled water, underground water) of anti-freeze and water that is contained in the automotive engine cooling water for the effective application of the anti-freeze. In the freezing point of the coolant -10, -20, -30, -40,
coolant;antifreeze;Engine performance;Engine cooling;Numerical
- B. J. Yoon, J. h. Kim, "Technology trend of high-tech automotive research and development." ; ICASE magazine, Vol 18, no. 2, pp. 21-29. 2012.
- T. Y Ryu, S. Y. Shin, J. K. Choi, "Effect of antifreeze concentration on engine and vehicle cooling performance" ; KSAE, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1-8, 1994.
- S. W. Choi, O. H. Yoon, J. I, Park, "Temperature Prediction of Cylinder Components in Medium-Speed Diesel Engine Using Conjugate Heat Transfer Analysis" ; Transactions of the Korean society of mechanical engineers. B. B, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 781-788, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2013.37.8.781 https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2013.37.8.781
- J. M. Choi, "Transactions of the Korean society of mechanical engineers. B. B" ; Journal of the architectural institute of Korea : Planning & design, Vol 27, no. 6, pp.205-212, 2005.
- K. W. Lee, "Experimental investigation of convective heat transfer of ethylene glycol and water based nanofluids containing" ; Transactions of the Korean society of mechanical engineers. B. B, pp. 371-377, 2009