Supported by : 기상청
- Anderson, T., and S. Nilson, 1990: Topographically induced convective snowbands over the Baltic Sea and their precipitation distribution. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 5, 299-312.
- Cho, K.-H., Y.-J. Cho, and T.-Y. Kwon, 2004: Characteristics of air mass related with precipitation events in Yeongdong region. Asia-Pac. J. Atmos. Sci., 40, 381-393 (in Korean with English abstract).
- Choi, H.-J., H. W. Lee, K.-H. Sung, and M.-J. Kim, 2009: The effect of atmospheric flow field according to the radius influence and nudging coefficient of the objective analysis on complex area. J. Environ. Sci., 18, 271-281 (in Korean with English abstract).
- Choi, J. H., Y. H. Lee, D. E. Chang, and C. H. Cho, 2002: The impact of surface data assimilation on shortrange prediction using AWS data. Atmosphere, 12, 377-380 (in Korean).
- Choi, W., J. G. Lee, and Y.-J. Kim, 2013: The impact of data assimilation on WRF simulation using surface data and radar data : Case study. Atmosphere, 23, 143-160 (in Korean with English abstract). https://doi.org/10.14191/Atmos.2013.23.2.143
- Deng, A., and Coauthors, 2009: Update on WRF-ARW end-to-end multi-scale FDDA system. Proceedings of the 10th Annual WRF users' workshop, Boulder, CO., USA, NCAR, 1.9.
- Dudhia, J., 1989: Numerical study of convection observed during the winter monsoon experiment using a mesoscale two-dimensional model. J. Atmos. Sci., 46, 3077-3107.
- Eiserloh, A. J., 2014: WRF-Model data assimilation studies of landfalling atmospheric rivers and orographic precipitation over Northern California. M. S. thesis, San Jose State University.
- Hong, S.-Y., and J.-O. J. Lim, 2006: The WRF singlemoment 6-class microphysics scheme (WSM6). J. Korean Meteor. Soc., 42, 129-151.
- Hong, S.-Y., Y. Noah, and J. Dudhia, 2006: A new vertical diffusion package with an explicit treatment of entrainment processes. Mon. Wea. Rev., 134, 2318-2341. https://doi.org/10.1175/MWR3199.1
- Kain, J. S., 2004: The Kain-Fritsch convective parameterization: An update. J. Appl. Meteor., 43, 170-181. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0450(2004)043<0170:TKCPAU>2.0.CO;2
- Kumar, R., M. C. Barth, G. G. Pfister, M. Naja, and G. P. Brasseur, 2014: WRF-Chem simulations of a typical pre-monsoon dust storm in northern India: influences on aerosol optical properties and radiation budget. Atmos. Chem. Phys., 14, 2431-2446. https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-14-2431-2014
- Lee, H. W., M.-J. Kim, D.-H. Kim, H.-G. Kim, and S.-H. Kim, 2009: Investigation of the assimilated surface wind characteristics for the evaluation of wind resources. J. Korean Environ. Sci. Soc., 25, 1-14 (in Korean with English abstract).
- Lee, J. G., and Y. J. Kim, 2008: A numerical simulation study using WRF of a heavy snowfall event in the Yeongdong coastal area in relation to the northeasterly. Atmosphere, 18, 339-354 (in Korean with English abstract).
- Lee, J. Y., 2006: Impact of nudging and resolution on the monthly weather prediction. M. S. thesis, Yonsei University (in Korean with English abstract).
- Mlawer, E. J., S. J. Taubman, P. D. Brown, M. J. Iacono, and S. A. Clough, 1997: Radiative transfer for inhomogeneous atmospheres: RRTM, a validated correlated- k model for the longwave. J. Geophys. Res., 102, 16663-16682. https://doi.org/10.1029/97JD00237
- Nam, H.-G., B.-G. Kim, S.-O. Han, C. K. Lee, and S.-S. Lee, 2014: Characteristics of easterly induced snowfall in Yeongdong and its relationship to air-sea temperature difference. Asia-Pac. J. Atmos. Sci., 50, 541-552. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13143-014-0044-3
- Ryu, C. M., and I. H. Cho, 2010: Sensitivity analysis of KWRF model using analysis nudging method in relate to forecasting precipitation. Proceedings of the 2010 Autumn Meeting of Korean Meteorological Society, 246-247 (in Korean).
- Skamarock, W. C., J. B. Klemp, J. Dudhia, D. O. Gill, D. M. Barker, M. Duda, X.-Y. Huang, W. Wang, and J. G. Powers, 2008: A description of the advanced research WRF version 3. NCAR Technical Note TN- 475+STR, 125 pp.
- Stauffer, D. R., and N. L. Seaman, 1990: Use of fourdimensional data assimilation in a limited-area mesoscale model. Part I: Experiments with synoptic-scale data. Mon. Wea. Rev., 118, 1250-1277. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0493(1990)118<1250:UOFDDA>2.0.CO;2
- Stauffer, D. R., and N. L. Seaman, 1991: Use of four-dimensional data assimilation in a limited-area mesoscale model. Part II: Effects of data assimilation within the planetary boundary layer. Mon. Wea. Rev., 119, 734-754. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0493(1991)119<0734:UOFDDA>2.0.CO;2
- Yang, A.-R., 2012: A sensitivity study of WRF to the choice of observational data used in nudging. M. S. thesis, Gangneung-Wonju National University (in Korean with English abstract).
- Yoon, M. J., 2010: The sensitivity analysis of WRF model with various nudging methods and physics scheme. M. S. thesis, Anyang University (in Korean with English abstract).
- Yu, W., Y. Liu, and T. Warner, 2007: An evaluation of 3DVAR, nudging-based FDDA, and a hybrid scheme for summer convection forecasts using the WRFARW model. Proceedings of the 22nd Conference on Weather Analysis and Forecasting/18th Conference on Numerical Weather Prediction, Park City, UT, Amer. Meteor. Soc., P2.8.
- A Numerical Simulation Study of a Heavy Rainfall Event over Daegwallyeong on 31 July 2014 vol.26, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14191/Atmos.2016.26.1.159
- Sensitivity Analysis of the WRF Model according to the Impact of Nudging for Improvement of Ozone Prediction vol.25, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2016.25.5.683
- High-Resolution Simulation of Snowfall over the Korean Eastern Coastal Region Using WRF Model: Sensitivity to Domain Nesting-Down Strategy pp.1976-7951, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13143-019-00108-x