- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Development of Curriculum Model on Information Ethics and Creation Tools for Elementary School Students
초등학생을 위한 정보윤리 및 창작도구 교육과정 모델 개발
- Kim, Hyunbae (Dept. of Computer Education, Busan National University of Education)
- 김현배 (부산교육대학교 컴퓨터교육과)
- Received : 2015.12.07
- Accepted : 2015.12.21
- Published : 2015.12.31
2015 Software Education Guidelines aim to foster the capacity to solve the problem by extending the learners ICT literacy. However, this guidance does not include ICT literacy education content. This study develop a model curriculum on information ethics and creation tools for elementary school students. And 7 levels of learning contents and achievements on information ethics and creation tools are proposed in this study.
Supported by : 부산교육대학교 교육연구원
- CAS (2013). Computing in the national curriculum: A guide for primary teachers, Computing At School,
- KAIE (2014). Contents of Information Curriculum in the Elementary School Korean Association of Information Education.
- Kim Hyun-Bae, kim Chul (2015). Learning Elements of Convergence Activities for the Development of Computer Science Education Curriculum in Elementary School. The Korean Association of Information Education Research Journal, 6(3), 2015, 41-47.
- MOE (2005). Guidelines of Information and Communication Technology in Education Amendments, Korea Ministry of Education.
- MOE (2015). Guidelines of Software Education Management, Korea Ministry of Education.
- Sridhar Iyer, Farida Khan, Sahana Murthy, Vijayalakshmi Chitta, Malathy Baru and Usha Vishwanathan (2013). CMC: A Model Computer Science Curriculum for K-12 Schools 3rd Edition, June, 2013.
- The CSTA Standards Task Force (2011). CSTA K-12 Computer Science Standards Revised 2011, CSTA.