- Volume 19 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Measurement Technique of Ozone Density by Using UV Sensor System
- Trung, Nguyen Huu (MEMs Lab., Department of physics and Electronics Engineering, University of Science, VNUHCM) ;
- Van Men, Le (MEMs Lab., Department of physics and Electronics Engineering, University of Science, VNUHCM) ;
- Van Hieu, Nguyen (MEMs Lab., Department of physics and Electronics Engineering, University of Science, VNUHCM)
- Received : 2015.01.15
- Accepted : 2015.01.23
- Published : 2015.03.31
There are many studies and products using a test paper impregnated with chemical solution can react with ozone. The color of a test paper can indicate the concentration of ozone. The purpose of this research is to design and manufacture a system using ultraviolet light source to measure the ozone density. This new technique is based on the characteristic of decomposition from ozone into oxygen under ultraviolet light. We used two sources of ultraviolet light including UV lamp and UVLED to determine the decomposition of ozone. This system is built with the electronic components, sensors and sealed pump tube to measure the ozone density in units of
Supported by : Ministry of Science and Technology
- Atabek O Bougeois, Jacon M (1986). "Threedimensionalanalyticalmodelforthephotodissociationofsymmetrictri-atomics&Absorptionandfluorescencespectraofozone" , Journal Chemistry, pp 84-105.
- Baba S, Satoh S, Yamabe C (2002), "Development of measurement equipment of half life of ozone ", Vacuum,65,pp.489-495. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0042-207X(01)00461-4
- Bader H, Hoigne J(1982),"Determination of ozone in Water by the Indigo Method: A Submitted Standard Method", Science and Engineering,pp.169.
- Nguyen Huu Trung,Vu The Dang and Nguyen Van Hieu, Thestudyofshapeofelectrodesand I-V characteristics for Ultraviolet LED,Journalof IKEEE.Vol.17,No.3,221-228 (Jul,2013) (ISSN: 1226-7244 ,Print).. https://doi.org/10.7471/ikeee.2013.17.3.221