- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
TBM segment lining section design of hypothetical subsea tunnels
가상 해저터널 TBM공법 적용 시 세그먼트 단면설계
- Choi, Jung-Hyuk (Dept. of Civil&Envir Engineering, Sungkyunkwan Univ.) ;
- Yoo, Chung-Sik (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Sungkyunkwan Univ.)
- Received : 2015.01.14
- Accepted : 2015.01.29
- Published : 2015.01.31
In this paper, the results of evaluation on the member forces in the virtual subsea tunnel lining segments and optimal thickness of the segment with changes in depth were presented. To evaluate member forces on the hypothetical subsea tunnelling cases were developed and the segmental lining member forces were calculated by performing structural analysis using the 2-Ring Beam model. Through a preliminary reinforcement design review of the cross-section using calculated member force, optimal reinforcement design was selected. Based on the results, the variations of member forces with construction conditions such as the cover depth and the hydraulic pressure are presented. In addition, optimum segment lining designs were developed for various tunnelling conditions.
Grant : TBM 핵심 설계.부품기술 및 TBM터널의 최적 건설기술, 세그먼트 라이닝의 지식 기반형 자동화 설계 시스템 개발, 해저터널 기술개발
Supported by : 한국건설교통기술평가원
- Lee, I.M., Son, Y.J., Park, K.J. (1998), "A3-Dimensional analysis for assessing change of ground-condition ahead of the tunnel face", Journal of Korean Civil Engineering Society, Vol. 18, No. 3-4, pp. 505-519.
- Kim, K.S., Kim, Y.S., Yoo, K.H., Park, Y.J., Lee, D.H. (2003), "Prediction of change in ground condition ahead of tunnel face using threedimensional convergence analysis", Tunnel and Underground Space, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 476-485.
- Yoo, C.S., Kim, S.B. (2006), "Stress-pore pressure coupled finite element modeling of NATM Tunneling", KGS Spring Conference, pp. 189-198.
- Oh, B.S., Youn, H.D., Choi, K.H., Im, J.S. (2007), "A study of large diameter shield TBM excavation passing through soo-young riverbed in busan (Busan Subway Line II, Section 230)", KSCE Tunnel Committee Special Conference 27th, pp. 75-95.
- KTA (2008), "3rd Mechanized tunnel construction tunnel design service technical conference", KTA, pp. 457-458.
- Hong, E.S., Park, H.S., Shin, H.S., Kim, H.M., Ryu, D.W (2008), "A numerical analysis : Effects of hydraulic characteristics of a hazardous zone on the face stability in subsea tunnelling" Journal of Korean Society for Rock Mechanics, Vol. 18, No. 5 pp. 366-374.
- Kim, S.H., Par, I.J., Moon, H.K., Shin, Y.S. (2010), "A study on behavioral characteristics of concrete lining based on the equations of relaxed rock loads" Korean Tunnelling and Underground space Association, Vol. 12, No. 6, pp. 443-4450.
- Murillo, C.A., Shin, J.H., Kim, K.H., Colmenares, J.E. (2014), "Performance tests of geotextile permeability for tunnel drainage systems" KSCE, Vol. 18, No. 5, pp. 827-830.
- Bieniawski, Z.T. (1973), "Engineering rock mass classifications of jointed rock masses", Trans. s Afr. Inst Cv. Eng, Vol. 15, pp. 335-344.
- Barton, N., Lien, R., Lunde, J. (1974), "Engineering classification of rock Masses for the design of tunnel support" Rock Mechanics. Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 189-236.
- Sun, J., Zhao, Z., Zhang, Y. (2011), "Determination of three dimensional hydraulic conductivities using a combined analytical neural network model" Tunnelling and Underground space Technology, Vol. 26, pp. 310-319. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tust.2010.11.002