- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Study on the optimal construction of a concrete lining in a weathered rock
풍화암지반에 시공되는 콘크리트라이닝의 적정시공에 관한 연구
- Kim, Hyeongkeon (Seoul Metropolitan Infrastructure Headquarters) ;
- Lee, Chul (Seoul Engineering Review Division) ;
- Lee, Sun-Woo (Seoul Metropolitan Infrastructure Headquarters) ;
- Park, Jun-Woo (Seoul Metropolitan Infrastructure Headquarters)
- 김형건 (서울시 도시기반시설본부 도시철도설계부 경전철설계전문관) ;
- 이철 (서울시 기술심사담당관 심사총괄팀) ;
- 이선우 (서울시 도시기반시설본부 도시철도설계부 경전철설계전문관) ;
- 박준우 (서울시 도시기반시설본부 도시철도설계부 경전철설계전문관)
- Received : 2015.01.05
- Accepted : 2015.01.23
- Published : 2015.01.31
Concrete lining in tunnel construction is used as secondary support for downward loads when primary support decays. The use of concrete lining varies greatly depending on the intentions of engineer and/or client. An engineer uses much smaller deformation modulus which determines the concrete lining thickness than of a pattern 3, when supporting patterns 4 and 5 are used in a weathered rock and soil. Considering these conditions, this study intends to suggest optimal construction procedures through a back analysis using a computer program(MIDAS-civil). Cases of Seoul Subway System line
- Back analysis report of bonded-type displacement instrument on the tunnel cross section. Hanyang Univ. (2011)
- Highway design manual (2010)
- Tunnel design guideline (2007)
- Railroad design guideline (Basement, 2013)
- Railroad design manual-chapter 10 tunnel (2011)
- Morgan, H.D. (1961), "A contribution to the analysis of stress in a circular tunnel.", Geotechnique. Vol. 11, pp. 37-46. https://doi.org/10.1680/geot.19126.96.36.199
- Peck, R.B., Hendron, A.J., Mohraz, B. (1972), "State of the art of soft ground tunneling." Proc. 1st Rapid Excavation and Tunneling Conference, AIME, (1), pp. 259-286.
- Kim, J.J., Lee, J.K., Kim, J.U., Yoo, H.K. (2013), "Evaluation of rock load based on critical shear strain conscept on tunnels"
- Bieniawski, Z.T. (1976), "Rock mass classification in rock engineering.", In exploration for rock engineering. Proc. of the symp., (ed. Z. T. Bieniawski) 1. pp. 97-106.
- Peck, R.B. (1969), "Deep excavation and tunneling in sof tsoft ground." State of the art Report of Proc. 7th Int. Conf. on Soil Mech. Foundation Engineering, Mexico. Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 225-290.
- Kim, S.H., Kim, K.L., Jeong, S.S., Choi, W.I., Lee, K.J., Lee, S.W. (2012), "Estimation of the ground action on concrete lining in NATM tunnel." Korea Society for Railway, pp. 415-420.
- Park, K.H. (2013), "A study on the estimation method of ground load applied to concrete lining using back analysis." Hanyang Univ.