- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Applicability estimation for cable assembling method of shield tunnel using field test construction
현장 조립 시험시공을 통한 쉴드터널 강연선 체결 기술의 적용성 평가
- Kim, Dong-Min (Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology) ;
- Ma, Sang-Joon (Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology) ;
- Lee, Young-Sub (Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology)
- Received : 2014.12.01
- Accepted : 2015.01.05
- Published : 2015.01.31
In this study, the new segment assembling method using cable tensible force was developed to improve the problem of bolt assembling method of shield tunnel. In the field test construction, cable assembling method reduced the assembling time of segment in comparison with bolt assembling method because of guide role of segment shear-key. In the result of measuring the necessary time for segment assembling process, it took 420sec to assemble one segment in bolt method and 400sec to assemble one segment in cable method, but in case of using the cable automatic feeder, it could reduce the necessary time as 60sec in comparison with bolt assembling method. The cable automatic system modeling using BIM, that connected shield TBM also will be utilized in the area of design TBM, excavation plan, method process understanding, construction management and so on.
Grant : 강선 체결 조립방식을 이용한 세그먼트 터널 라이닝 기술 개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Ha, S.S., Cho, K.R., Kim, S.H., Moon, J.H., Lee, L.H. (2004), "An experimental study on the structural behavior of the PC beam-column exterior jointt wIih strand", J. of Architectural Institute of Korea, AIK, Vol. 20, No. 10 pp. 119-126.
- Jeong, G.H., Yu, C.D., Cho, S.H., Hwang, B.S., Han, K.T., Kim, T.H., Jung, D.W. (2004), "A trend study of shield tunnel on Japan & Korea", Proc. of KTA 2004 Symposium, seoul, Korea. pp. 175-196.
- Lee, Y.S., Ma, S.J., Kim, D.M. (2014), "Study on the shield tunnel by using prestressing of strands and island shear key", Proc. of 2014 Spring National Conference, KGS, Seoul, Korea, pp. 932-937.
- Masanori, K., Ikuo, O.E., Noriyuki, A., Masaaki, N. (2002), "Development of new type segment joint.", Proc. of the Symposium on Underground Space, Vol. 7, JSCE.
- Ma, S.J., Gil, H.J., Kim, D.M. (2012a), "A study on prestressing method for shield tunnel assembly using strands", Proc. of 2012 Conf. on Korean Society of Civil Engineers, KSCE, pp. 1338-1345.
- Ma, S.J., Gil, H.J., Kim, D.M. (2012b), "Evaluation of assembly performance of shield tunnel lining using prestressed steel cable by real-scale test", Proc. of 2012 Fall National Conference, KGS, Seoul, Korea, pp. 1307-1317.
- Ma, S.J., Gil, H.J., Kim, D.M. (2013), "A study on the improvement of connection for segment tunnel lining using prestressed steel cable by real-scale test", J. of Korean Geotechnacal Society, KGS, Vol. 29, No. 6, pp. 33-54.