- Volume 53 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Process Optimization Using Regression Analysis of Distillation Processes for the Recovery of Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Acetate (PGMEA) Containing Waste Organic Solvent
폐액 중 프로필 글리콜 모노메틸 에테르 아세테이트(PGMEA) 회수하는 증류공정에서 회귀분석을 이용한 공정 최적화
- Choi, Yong-Seok (Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Chonnam National University) ;
- Byun, Hun-Soo (Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Chonnam National University)
- Received : 2014.05.28
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2015.04.01
The aim of this study is to obtain optimum process condition for using two tower distribution to recycle the waste Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Acetate (PGMEA) that is formed after washing LCD. The optimum process condition for the content of PGMEA, which is dependent variable, at 1st distillation was calculated according to Bottom temperature (BTM temperature), Reflux amount, Feed amount, Feed temperatures, and the optimum process conditions and optimum factors for the content of PGMEA at 2nd distillation according to Bottom temperature (BTM temperature), Reflux amount, Feed amount, Feed temperatures. At 1st distillation, Reflux amount, Feed amount, and Feed temperature are significant variables. However, it is found that the BTM temperature range is not significant in the range of process condition used in this study. The optimum process conditions are based on
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Lee, M. Y. and Kim, Y. H., "Design of Thermally Coupled Distillation Process Utilizing Existing Columns," Korean Chem. Eng. Res., 46(5), 1017-1022(2008).
- Woo, K. S., Lee, C. J., Han, K. H., Ko, J. W. and Yoon, E. S. "Fault Detection & SPC of Batch Process using Multi-way Regression Method," Korean Chem. Eng. Res., 45(1), 32-38(2007).
- Noh, H. J., Statistical Quality Management by Excel 2007, Hanol Publisher, Seoul(2008).
- Anderson, D. R., Sweeney, D. J. and Williams, T. A., Essentials of Modern Business Statistics with Microsoft Excel, 5th ed., South- Western (Cengage Learning) Publishers, Canada(2012).
- Park, S. H., Regression Analysis, 3th ed., Minyoungsa, Seoul (2007).