- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Awareness and social psychological phenomenon for the elderly -The Structural Analysis of the film 'Miss Granny'-
노인에 대한 인식과 사회심리현상 -영화 '수상한 그녀'의 구조분석-
- Received : 2015.01.22
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
Through the film 'Miss Granny', we analyzed a variety of structures. Social awareness of the cultural content of the film shown in the form of elderly social psychology, combination of approaches, role structural analysis of the people around centered the main character, acceleration structure analysis of the people around, the atmosphere structural analysis according to the environment of the people around. By these analysis, the elderly mentality was noticed by sociological theory related to the elderly. The formation of negative stereotypes and perceptions in what young people have a bias and unconscious, conscious discrimination against the elderly was mentioned in conclusion. Because the positive changes in recognition of the elderly is necessary, collective prejudice should be eliminated. The social atmosphere composition that can empathize with the sentiment of the elderly in the pursuit of youth and the necessity to develop generation integrated social programs with that younger generation and older generation sympathize together were suggested. were heartfelt suggested.
Structural analysis;Elderly psychology;changes of recognition;Discrimination against the elderly;Generation Integration;Complex approach
- Statistics Korea. Factors influence of seniors living source using population and housing census data in 2010, 2012.
- Hagestad, G., & Neugarten, B. Age and the life course, 1985.
- Ekerdt, D, & DeViney, S. Evidence for a Preretirement Procss among Older Male Workers. Journal of Gerontology: Social Sciences, 48(2), pp35-43. 1993. https://doi.org/10.1093/geronj/48.Special_Issue.35
- Homans, G. Social behavior : Its elementary forms. New York ; David Bacon. 1961.
- Riley, M, Johnson, J. & Forner, A. Aging and Society(Vol3): A Sociology of age stratification, New York: Russel Sage Foundation, 1972.
- Rose, A. The Subculture of the Aging : A Framework in Social Gerontology. In Older People and Their Social World . pp 3-16. 1965
- Havighurst, R. Personality and Patterns of Aging, Gerontologist, 8. pp20-23. 1968. https://doi.org/10.1093/geront/8.1_Part_2.20
- Lemom, B., Bengtson, V, & Peterson, J., "Activity types and life satisfaction in retirement community, Journal of Gerontology, 27. 511-523, 1972. https://doi.org/10.1093/geronj/27.4.511
- Cumming, E., & Henry, W. Growing old: The Process of Disengagement, New York: Basic Books. 1961.
- Peck, R. Psychology developments in the second half of life. In B L Neugarten(Ed), Middle age and aging. Chicago: University of Chicago Press. 1968.
- Rosow, L. Status and role change through the life span. In R, H. Binstock & E. Shanas(Eds), Hanbook of Aging and the social sciences, New York : D. Van Nostrand. 1976.
- Cowgil, D. Holmes, I. Aging and Modernization, New York: Appleton Century-Crofts. 1972.
- Kuyper, J., & Bengtson, V., Social breakdown and competence : A Model of normal aging. Human Development, pp16. 1973.