- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the effectiveness of convergence gender equality education with film -Focused on Elementary-
영화로 하는 융복합 양성평등교육 효율성 연구 -초등학교를 중심으로-
- Kim, Deokman (University of Baekseok)
- 김덕만 (백석대학교)
- Received : 2014.12.06
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
The purpose of this study is to examine the effectiveness of the film in gender equality education classes for elementary school students. For this study an experiment was conducted with students to gender equality education lessons in the 5th grade of Seongwhan elementary school in Cheonan. It was to observe whether the student's gender consciousness changes with the same questionnaire in the starting lesson and the last lesson of gender equality education. Observations of gender equality education with film are very effective for elementary school students. Therefore, this paper is to share the following results. First, this study is a model of teaching gender equality education through film that would be proposed. Second, using film gender equality education lessons will be conducted in a real elementary school. The satisfaction of students will be examined. Third, using film to demonstrate the effectiveness of gender equality classes would be. Finally, the use of film in teaching of gender equality according to the curriculum would be proposed.
Gender equality education;Film;Gender Role;Elementary school;convergence
Supported by : 백석대학교
- Jihye-Whang, Research on Correlation between Film Education and Waldorf Educaton, Ph.D. dissertation, Cheongju University. 2012.
- Ji won Lee, Kyung-hee Kang, "Study about the relationship between self-esteem, depression and stress of students according to school system", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 69-74, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.069
- Merry Rich, (Jongin Lee), Philosophy and Cinema. Seoul: Space and Time Press, 2004..
- Hyojeong-Kim, A Study on Development and Effectiveness of Cinema-Literacy Education Program Based on Arts Propel. Ph.D. dessertation, Hanyang Universtity. 2011.
- Philip Fitch Vincent, Youngsook-Lee, Developing Character in Students. Seoul: Korea Association of Character, 2013.
- Young-Ae Jung, "A Study on the Education Model for Information Literacy Improvement of Multi-cultural Family Children", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 15-20, 2011.
- Jong-Yun LEE, "r-Learning and Educational Information Policies", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 1-15, 2010.
- Changwoo-Jeong, Evaluation of Moral teaching and learning methods, Keonggi Koyang: Human Love, 2013.
- Deleuze,(Jeeyoung Lee), Philosophie et cinema. Seoul: Yeolwhadang, 2011.
- Wangjoo-Lee, Philosophy + Film. Seoul: Hyohyung, 2005.
- Yonghee-Kim, Seungyeon-Lee, Ask to the world in film. Seoul: Age21, 2013.
- Daejin-Beom, Character Education. Keonggi Koyang: Sangsang Tree, 2014.
- Cha, Seungmin, The hidden heart of a child is seen looking at a movie together. Seoul: Fir forest Press, 2013.