- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Post-Management System of Digital Assets on Social network Services
소셜 네트워크 서비스에 게시된 디지털 자산의 사후 관리 시스템
- Moon, Wonsuk (Korea Information Management Assessment) ;
- Kim, Seoksoo (Dept. of Multimedia, Hannam University)
- Received : 2015.01.21
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
Social network services such as Facebook and Flickr is a very useful service that was the foundation of the Internet. If a state in which the Internet is connected, music, photos, and us to be able to share it freely post such as documents. However, even when the digital information posted in such social network services the user has died, and have been published, it is also used for people who do not intend the bad purposes some problems can occur. Facebook is trying to apply the findings Jed R. Brubaker of UC Irvine University in order to solve this problem. However, in Korea, such efforts, not much appears for now. Therefore, we proposed a method that can be managed by delegated Facebook, safely a Delegator digital information posted on social networking services such as Flickr. Our proposed system, as compared with Jed R. Brubaker and Jeong-Kyung Moon is executed previous studies, we studied a method proposed by the appropriate compensates points shortage is passed through the future research. And I consider to have been proposed a method to safely use posted digital assets in a social network service.
Digital Asset Management System;Post-Management System;Social Network Services;Facebook;Privilege Delegation Technology
- A. Acker, Jed R. Brubaker, "Death, Memorialization, and Social Media: A Platform Perspective for Personal Archives", Archivaria 77, 2014.
- C. Arnold, "How to Manage Your Digital afterlife", Scientific American Mind, 2013. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=how-to-manage-your-digital-afterlife.
- G. Batchen, "Forget me not: Photography and remembrance", Princeton Architectural Press, 2006.
- Claudia buck, "What happens to your Facebook when you die? digital assets oft forgotten" http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-12-facebookdie-digital-assets-oft.html, 2011.12.
- Rob Lever, "Fate of digital assets vague after death",http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-09-fate-digital-assets-vague-death.html, 2011.09.13.
- Imad Abbadi, "Digital Asset Protection in Personal Private Networks", Proceedings of 8th International Symposium on system and network, 2006.
- Peter Krogh, "The DAM Book: Digital Asset Management for Photographers", O'Reilly, 2009.
- Reporter, "Facebook: Overseeing your online afterlife, UC Irvine", Science Daily, 2015.02.
- Jed R. Brubaker, Lynn Dombrowski, Anita M. Gilbert, Nafiri Kusumakaulika, Gillian R. Hayes, "Stewarding a Legacy: Responsibilities and Relationships in the Management of Post-mortem Data", In Proceedings of the 32nd annual ACM conference on Human factors in computing systems, ACM, pp.4157-4166, 2014.
- Priya Kumar, Sarita Schoenebeck, "The Modern Baby Book: Enacting Good Mothering and Stewarding Privacy on Facebook", Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing (CSCW '15). Vancouver, Canada. 2015.
- Jed R. Brubaker, G. R. Hayes, P. Dourish, "Beyond the Grave: Facebook as a site for the expansion of death and mourning", Information Society Vol.29, No.3, 2013.
- Jed R. Brubaker, G. R. Hayes, "We will never forget you[online]: An empirical investigation of post-mortem MySpace comments", In Proceeding of CSCW'11, 2011.
- E. Carroll, J. Romano, "Your Digital Afterlife: When Facebook, Flickr and Twitter are Your Estate, What's Your Legacy?", New Riders, 2010.
- Chua Hong Siang, Sanghyuk Lee, "Information Management by Data Quantification with Fuzzy Entropy and Similarity Measure", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 35-41, 2013.
- Jeong-Kyung Moon, Hwang-Rae Kim, Jin-Mook Kim, "ADAM: An Approach of Digital Asset Management system", Journal of Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol.16, No.9, ppp.1977-1982, 2012.09. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2012.16.9.1977