- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development of a Customer Management Application and a Mobile Advertisement Model based on PUSH Technology
PUSH 기술 기반 모바일 광고 모델 및 고객관리 앱 개발
- Yang, Gi-Chul (Department of Multimedia Engineering, Mokpo National University)
- 양기철 (목포대학교, 멀티미디어공학과)
- Received : 2015.01.12
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
PUSH technology is a technology that can transfer server information without user's request and it is very useful in various areas along with mobile applications. This paper suggest a suitable application model that can utilizes the PUSH technology and mobile devices by finding a useful area. For this, AdMan, a mobile application which can utilize the PUSH technology and mobile devices has been developed. AdMan is a mobile application that developed once and can be able to run on both Android and iOS based mobile devices, since it was developed by using a tool called m-Bizmaker. AdMan is a customer management and advertisement system that can bring big efficiency by utilizing the PUSH technology and mobile application under the today's mobile environment, and it is a good model of ICT technology application of modern society. As an application that can maximize the utilization of the PUSH technology and mobile devices, AdMan can realize better effectiveness if it run on a PUSH server.
PUSH Technology;Mobile Application;Mobile Advertisement;Customer Management;m-Bizmaker;electronic commerce
- E. Bozdag, A. Mesbah, "A Comparison of Push and Pull Techniques for Ajax", WSE 2007. 9th IEEE International Workshop on, pp.15-22, 2007.
- G. Pour, "The push to make software engineering respectable", IEEE Computer, vol. 33, no. 5, pp.35-43, 2000.
- K. Umbach, What is "PushTechnology"? California Research Bureau Note vol. 4 no. 6 October 1997.
- Jorg Nonnenmacher , Ernst W. Biersack, Asynchronous Multicast Push: AMP, Proc. of International Conference on Computer Communications, 1997.
- Pablo Rodriguez Rodriguez, Ernst W. Biersack, Continuous multicast push of web documents over the Internet, Network, IEEE, Vo.12, Issue 2, pp.18-31, 1998.
- Yoon, B., Trends on Development of Mobile Push System, The Korea Contents Association Review, Vo.5, No.2, pp.86-94, 2007.
- Kim, G., Practice Mobile Web Program Development Practice, WonderfulSoft, 2011.
- WonderfulSoft, m-Bizmaker, http://www.mbizmaker.com/ups/mbizmaker/index.html
- Yoo, J., Present State and Consequences of Mobile Advertisement, International Telecommunications Policy Review, Vo.13 No.14, 2004.
- Moon, Hye-Mi et. al., The Effects of the Social Risk on the Resistance of Purchase in Mobile Shopping, Journal of Digital Convergence, v.12, no.12, 93-106, 2014.
- Kim, Sang Min et. al., An Empirical Study of the Effect of Perceived Risk upon Intention to LBS Use, Journal of Digital Convergence, v.12, no.12, 119-127, December 2014.
- Lim, Myung-Eun, et. al., Implementation of a Mobile Push System for Structured Information Service,, KISS HCI Conference 2003, Vol. 2 , 2003.2, 606-611.
- 1'. Yan, H. Garcia-Molina, "SIFT - A Tool for Widearea Information Dissemination". Proc. 199.5 USENIX Technical Cwference. 1995.
- D. Glance, "Multicast Support for Data Dissemination in OrbixTalk", IEEE Data Engineering Bulletin, 19(3), Sept., 1996.
- D. Aksoy, M. Franklin, ""Scheduling for Large-Scale On-Demand Data Broadcasting"", Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, San Francisco, March, 1998