- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development of Notify App for Cosmetics Expiration Date
화장품 유통기한 알림이 앱 개발
- Cho, Kwangmoon (Dept. of Electronic Commerce, Mokpo National University)
- 조광문 (목포대학교 전자상거래학과)
- Received : 2015.01.06
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
An app is designed and developed for safe use of cosmetics by notifying the expiration date of cosmetics. According to increasing uses of cosmetics for modern people, the expiration date of cosmetics is becoming more important. The app proposed in this paper will be used for self management. People may manage themselves by registering the expiration date of their cosmetics. The cosmetics are registered and managed by category. This app also provides some beauty tips depending on the skin types of people.
Cosmetics;Danger of Expiration Date;Self Management;Skin Type;Beauty Convergence
- Juho Park, "The Demand for Functional Cosmetics has Grown over the Past 10 Years showed that about Four Times," Journal of Kukmin, 2010. 7.
- Hyeyoung Ahn, "Korean Cosmetics Market Growth is Sustainable, Non-resilient Moving and Keep Growing in the Economic Cycle," Hana Monthly Review, 2012. 1.
- Google Play Store - Beauty Pouch.
- Google Play Store - Beauty Timer.
- Younghyun Jang, Top Android App Developer: m-BizMaker, Young Min Publish, 2013.
- Younghyun Jang, Best of the Best m-Bizmaker App: Development of Advanced Program, Young Min Publish, 2013.
- Jisun Park, Mihyeon Park, Making Smart App by Using m-Bizmaker, Academy Soft Publish, 2013.
- Younghyun Jang, Best of the Best 3 Tier App Development Practice, Young Min Publish, 2014.
- m-BizStore, Wonderful Soft.
- Kwangmoon Cho, "Design of Sex Offender Notify App for Socially Disadvantaged," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.12, No.2, pp.301-306, 2014. 2. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.2.301
- Implementation of Educational Service for Environmental Saver using Smart Device vol.13, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.5.1
- Development of Gift Recommendation App according to the Individual Preference fused with e-Commerce vol.13, pp.8, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.8.261