- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Development of Construction Industry's Accounting Information System
건설 산업 회계정보시스템 구축 방안에 대한 연구
- Kang, Dong-Il (Dept. of Accounting, Chungnam National University) ;
- Yoon, Sung-Yong (Dept. of Accounting, Kyungsung University)
- Received : 2014.12.30
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
This study has become a construction company will help you establish a Management Accounting System target model to move forward. Research method was to present the basic concepts and techniques used in managing complex accounting convergence look at the whole construction industry. For the successful deployment of a construction company management accounting system Responsibility Accounting System, Target Profit, Target Cost, and requires a key technique of Performance Evaluation, which the CEO's firm determination and persistence for support, proactive communication in the field and headquarters staff, the goal organizations and institutions to support the model, the standardization is required. This study is based on case studies in the future through the Delphi Method and AHP are needed.
Construction Industry;Management Accounting;Accounting Information System;Responsibility Accounting System;Target Profit;Target Cost;BSC;Convergence
- H. I. Lee.C. H. Park, 2014 Construction Industry View, CERIK, 2013.
- C. W. Lee.T. S. Ahn.J. K. Ko.K. A. Jeon, Cost Management Accounting, Parkyoungsa, Seoul, 2009.
- Construction Association of Korea, 2013 Financial Statement of Construction Industry, 2014.
- G. H. Nam.B. Y. Ryoo, A Study on the Development on a Project Management Information System for Construction Management, Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp.149-156, 2001.
- Hanyang University Digital Construction Management Research Center, Development of Knowledge Management System for Construction Industry, 2005.
- H. C. Lee.S. S. Go, A Study on the Evaluation Index for the Effectiveness of Business Management Strategy in Construction Industry, Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp.133-141, 2010.
- J. I. Bin, The Analysis of Construction Contractors' Financing Structure and Its Implications, CERIK, 2013.
- K. M. Park.C. W. Im.C. D. Kim.H. S. Jeong, The Development of Next Generation Smart PMIS System, Korea Institute of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 117-130, 2013. https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2013.14.2.117
- O. H. Kwon.W. S. Kang, A Study of Construction Industry's Innovation Condition and Obstructive Factor, CERIK, 2013.
- O. H. Kwon.Y. S. Yoon, Analysis of Construction Firm's Management Failure on Historical Characteristics, CERIK, 2013.
- O. H. Kwon.W. S. Kang. C. H. Park.E. J. Choi, The Analysis of Management Situation and The Reinforcement of Competitiveness for Small-and-medium Sized Construction Firms, CERIK, 2012.
- R. S. Kaplan.A. A. Atkinson, Advanced Management Accounting, Prentice Hall, London, 1998.
- S. I. Choi.B. N. Lee.Y. K. Sung, W. S. Yu, 2020 Key Issues and Trends Prospect of the Korean Construction Industry, CERIK, 2011.
- S. K. Kim.K. J. Whang.J. S. Yang.S. W. Lee, Management Accounting, Hongmoonsa, Seoul, 2014.
- Y. J. Ham.M. S. Park.H. S. Lee.Y. J. Jang, A Framework for Construction IT System Management Using Data Envelopment Analysis, KICEM, Academic Meeting and Conference, 2009.