- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
한국 대학생의 소셜 커머스 이용행태 연구: 사회적 영향력으로 확장한 기술수용모형을 중심으로
Extending Technology Acceptance Model with Social Influence on Korean College Students' Social Commerce Context
- 주지혁 (극동대학교 언론홍보학과, 노던아리조나대학교 커뮤니케이션학부)
- Joo, Jihyuk (Dept. of Journalism & Communication, Far East University, School of Communication, Northern Arizona University)
- 투고 : 2014.12.06
- 심사 : 2015.03.20
- 발행 : 2015.03.28
소셜 커머스는 최근 부상하고 있는 혁신적인 전자상거래로 전통적인 오프라인 상거래의 대안이 될 것으로 보인다. 이는 웹 2.0 기술을 기반으로 하는 소셜 네트워크 서비스에 상거래가 결합한 현상이다. 본 논문은 한국 대학생들의 소셜커머스 행위를 사회적 영향력(Social Influence)으로 확장한 기술수용모형(Technology Acceptance Model)을 통해 분석하였다. 본 연구는 SmartPLS 2.0 M3 패캐지를 이용한 PLS Path Modeling 기법을 통해 제안된 모든 가설이 유의하다는 것을 확인하였다. 이러한 결과는 TAM의 설명력과 예측력을 높이기 위해서 SI를 이용하여 이론적으로 확장하는 것이 타당하며, 관련 업계의 성과를 높이기 위해서 SI를 실무적으로도 고려할 필요가 있음을 입증하였다. 마지막으로 미래 연구를 위한 제안을 제시하였다.
- S. Murugesan, "Understanding web 2.0," IT Pro, pp. 34-41, July/August, 2007.
- KCC, and NIDA, "Survey on the SNS Usage," June, 2009.
- F. D. Davis, "Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology," MIS Quarterly, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 319-339, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- M. T. Dishaw, and D. M. Strong, "Extending the technology acceptance model with task-technology fit constructs " Information and Management, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 9-21, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7206(98)00101-3
- J. Joo, and Y. Sang, "Exploring Koreans' smartphone usage: An integrated model of the technology acceptance model and uses and gratifications theory," Computers in Human Behavior, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 2512-2518, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2013.06.002
- N. Park, "Adoption and use of computer-based voice over internet protocol phone service: Toward an integrated model," Journal of Communication, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 40-72, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1460-2466.2009.01440.x
- N. P. Melone, "A theoretical assessment of the user satisfaction construct in information systems research," Management Science, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 76-91, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.36.1.76
- Y. Malhotra, and D. F. Gallentta, "Extending the technology acceptance model to account for social influence: Theoretical base and empirical validation." Proceeding of the 32nd Annual Hawaii International Conference, pp. 1-14, 1999.
- F. D. Davis, R. P. Bogozzi, and P. R. Warshaw, "User acceptance of computer technology: A comparison of two theoretical models," Management Science, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 982-1003, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.35.8.982
- B. Vandenbosch, and S. L. Huff, "Searching and scanning: How executives obtain information from executive information systems," MIS Quarterly, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 81-107, 1997. https://doi.org/10.2307/249743
- S. A. Vannoy, and P. Palvia, "The social influence model of technology adoption " Communications of the ACM, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 149-153, 2010.
- Y. Lee, K. Kozar, and K. Larsen, "The technology acceptance model: Past, present and future," Communications of the Association for Information Systems, vol. 12, Article 50, pp. 752-780, 2003.
- V. Venkatesh, M. G. Morris, G. B. Davis, and F. D. Davis, "User acceptance of information technology: Toward a unified view," MIS Quarterly, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 425-478, 2003.
- M. Fishbein, and I. Ajzen, Belief, Attitude, Intention and Behavior: An Introduction of Theory and Research, Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1975.
- V. Venkatesh, and F. D. Davis, "A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model: Four longitudinal field studies," Management Science, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 186-204, 2000.
- S. Taylor, and P. A. Todd, "Understanding information technology usage: A test of competing models," Information Systems Research, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 144-176, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.6.2.144
- S. Taylor, and P. A. Todd, "Assessing IT usage: The role of prior experience," MIS Quarterly, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 561-570, 1995. https://doi.org/10.2307/249633
- R. L. Tompson, C. A. Higgins, and J. M. Howell, "Personal computing: Toward a conceptual model of utilization," MIS Quarterly, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 124-143, 1991.
- G. C. Moor, and I. Benbasat, "Development of an instrument to measure the perceptions of adopting an information technology innovation " Information Systems Research, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 192-222, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.2.3.192
- H. C. Kelman, "Compliance, identification, and internalization: Three processes of attitude change?," Journal of Conflict Resolution, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 51-60, 1958. https://doi.org/10.1177/002200275800200106
- M. F. F. A. Nasution, "Investigating social influence on acceptance of executive information systems: A UTAUT framework approach." Prooceeding of the 2007 Southern Association for Information Systems conference, pp. 201-205, 2007.
- P. R. Warshaw, "A new model for predicting behavioral intention: An alternative to Fishbein," Journal of Marketing Research, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 153-172, 1980. https://doi.org/10.2307/3150927
- C. O'Reilly, III, and J. Chatman, "Organizational commitment and psychological attachment: The effects of compliance, identification, and internalization on prosocial behavior," Journal of Applied Psychology, vol. 71, no. 3, pp. 492-499, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.71.3.492
- K. J. Klein, and J. S. Sorra, "The challenge of innovation implementation," Academy of Management Journal vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 1055-1080, 1996.
- J. Joo, "Exploring Korean collegians' social commerce usage: Extending technology acceptance model with word-of-mouth and perceived enjoyment," Journal of Digital Convergence, vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 147-155, 2014.
- V. Venkatesh, and M. G. Morris, "Why don't men stop to ask for directions? gender, social influence, and their role in technology acceptance and usage behavior," MIS Quarterly, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 115-139, 2000. https://doi.org/10.2307/3250981
- J. Y. Thong, S. J. Hong, and K. Y. Tam, "The effects of post-adoption beliefs on the expectation-confirmation model for information technology continuance," International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, vol. 64, no. 9, pp. 790-810, 2006.
- M. M. Chow, L. H. Chen, J. A. Yeow, and P. W. Wong, "Conceptual paper: Factors affecting the demand of smartphone among young adult," International Journal of Social Science, Economics & Art, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 44-49, 2012.
- R. Agarwal, and E. Karahanna, "Time flies when you're having fun: Cognitive absorption and beliefs about information technology usage," MIS Quarterly, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 665-694, 2000. https://doi.org/10.2307/3250951
- M. Hajli, "An integrated model for e-commerce adoption at the customer level with the impact of social commerce," International Journal of Information Science and Management, vol. 16, no. Special Issue, pp. 77-97, 2012.
- D. Gefen, D. W. Straub, and M.-C. Boudreau, "Structural equation modeling and regression: Guidelines for research practice," Communications of the Association for Information Systems, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1-76, 2000.
- W. W. Chin, "Commentary: Issues and opinions on structural equation modeling," MIS Quarterly, vol. 22, no. 14, pp. vii-xvi, 1998.
- D. Gefen, and D. W. Straub, "Consumer trust in B2C e-commerce and the importance of social presence: Experiments in e-products and e-services," Omega The International Journal of Management Science, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 407-424, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.omega.2004.01.006
- C. M. Ringle, S. Wende, and A. Will, "SmartPLS," 2005.
- W. W. Chin, A. Gopal, and W. D. Salisbury, "Advancing the theory of adaptive structuration: The development of a scale to measure faithfulness of appropriation," Information Systems Research, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 342-367, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.8.4.342
- D. Gefen, and D. W. Straub, "A practical guide to factorial validity using PLS-Graph: Tutorial and annotated example," Communications of the Association for Information Systems, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 91-109, 2005.
- P. Chwelos, I. Benbasat, and A. S. Dexter, "Research report: Empirical test of an EDI adoption model," Information Systems Research, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 304-321, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.12.3.304.9708
- Understanding Korean College Students' Social Commerce Behavior through an Integrated Model of Technology Readiness, Technology Acceptance Model, and Theory of Planned Behavior vol.13, pp.7, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.7.99