- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Development of Sustainable PLM Framework
지속가능 PLM Framework 개발에 관한 연구
- Ahn, Yong-Ho (Bluebiz Lab.) ;
- Ahn, Joong Min (Graduate School of Consulting, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Shin, Tae-Shik (School of Industrial Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Park, Jung-Ho (School of Industrial Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Kim, Tae-Sung (School of Industrial Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- 안용호 ((주)블루비즈랩) ;
- 안중민 (금오공과대학교 컨설팅대학원) ;
- 신태식 (금오공과대학교 산업공학부) ;
- 박정호 (금오공과대학교 산업공학부) ;
- 김태성 (금오공과대학교 산업공학부)
- Received : 2014.11.17
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
The purpose of this study is to examine the relationship between sustainable PLM(Product Lifecycle Management) activity and performance. To ensure this purpose, we designed the S-PLM Framework which is consisted of traditional PLM activity and sustainable PLM activity. We also conducted path analysis to investigate PLM success factor on manufacturing company and to understand the relationship between these success factors. First the result of analysis of the relationship between traditional PLM activity and sustainable performance. Second, there is significantly positive relationship between sustainable activity and performance. Third, traditional PLM activity and sustainable PLM activity factor have an influence on the innovation performance factor. Fourth, sustainable performance have an effect on the management and business performance. In conclude we analyzed and verified the influence sustainable PLM establishment mechanism and the sustainable PLM activity factors. Therefore this study is to create innovative performance and to improve efficiency of Convergence PLM establishment and operation.
Product Lifecycle Management;Sustainable-PLM(S-PLM);Convergence PLM
Supported by : 금오공과대학교
- J. B. Kim, An Empirical Study on the Success Factors of Implementing Product Life Cycle Management Systems, Applied Journal of KIISE, Vol. 37, No. 12, pp. 909-918, 2010.
- Michael E. McGrath, Setting the PACE in Product Development, Routledge, 1996.
- Di Benedetto.C.A, Identifying the key success factors in new product launch, Elsevier Science Inc., 2003.
- PLM, Tool for Manufacturing Productivity Innovation, SW Insight Policy Report, Vol. 9, pp. 6-31, 2000.
- Griffin, A., PDMA Research on New Product Development Practices, journal of product innovation management, Vol. 14, No. 6, pp. 429-458, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0737-6782(97)00061-1
- CIM Data, Digital Manufacturing in PLM Environment, 2006.
- PLM Reference Book, Dassault Systemes, 2007.
- Hyong-sik Cho & Yong-ho Ryu, PLM Knowledge, BB Media, 2008.
- Michael Grieves, SAMSUNG SDS PLM Research Group Translation, Leader of the next generation of lean thinking, PLM, 2008.
- W. J. Lee, A study of building model for integrated ERP and PLM System in manufacturing industries, Master.D, Yonsei University, 2005.
- Michael Grieves, Product Lifecycle Management, McGraw-Hill Education, 2006.
- Sung-Hyun Yun, "The Mobile ID based Digital Signature Scheme Suitable for Mobile Contents Distribution", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 1-6, 2011.
- Suk-Yong Jung, "Feedback Load Control Mechanism for Real-Time Web Services", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 17-21, 2010.
- Keun-Ho Lee, "Analysis of Threats Factor in IT Convergence Security", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 49-55, 2010.
- So-Hee Kim, Seong-Ho Ji, Sun-Young Kim, Dae-Seok Rho, "Operating Characteristics of Protection Coordination Devices in Distribution System interconnected with Distributed Generation", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 35-45, 2011.