- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Convergence Study on Big Data Competency Reference Model
빅데이터 직무능력 참조모형에 관한 융합적 연구
- Noh, Kyoo-Sung (Dept. of Business Administration, Sunmoon University) ;
- Park, Seong Taek (KASOM) ;
- Park, Kyung-Hye (School of Business, Chungnam National University)
- Received : 2015.01.03
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
South Korean Government confirmed the creation of competency-centered society as a key national issue and announced development and utilization plan of NCS(National Competency Standards) On May 21, 2013. As a part of the government's plans, they had been developed NCS about 833 jobs by 2014. But Big Data related job, as an emerging job, cannot be seen as a reliable form of job yet. As, at the major industrialized countries and the domestic, education and job competency models of knowledge and skills to take advantage of various types of Big Data have coming, it is a situation that is certainly not settled and more or less in confusion. In this study, for the purpose to present the Big Data Competency reference model for companies and organizations to effectively leverage Big Data, we have presented this reference model and summarized competency elements units such as 20 knowledges and 15 skills of Big Data competency.
Big Data Competency;NCS(National Competency Standards);Reference Model;Competency Unit Element;Knowledge and Skill
Supported by : Chungnam National University
- I.J, Joo, J.Y, Jo, K.B, Lim, NCS Business pending issue and policy plan, The HRD Review, 2010.
- Human Resources Development Service of Korea, National Competency Standards reference room, Human Resources Development Service of Korea, 2013.
- D.Y, Kim., S.G, Oh., J.G, Koo., J.S, Kim.,The Development of National Competency Standard(NCS) Regarding Casino Operations Management, Journal of the Korean Institute of industrial educators, 39(1), pp. 143-163, 2014.
- Pan Wook, Kim, New Curriculum Development of Architectural Course of the Technical High School by DACUM, Journal of the Korean Institute of industrial educators, 20(2), pp. 47-59, 1995.
- Dafasco. The DACUM job analysis process. Educational Resources Information Center, 1996.
- Norton, R. E. DACUM Handbook. Second Edition. Leadership Training Series, 67. Ohio State University, 1997.
- J.S, Park., C.K, Seo, S.K, Han., Job analysis for the development of vocational education & training curriculum, Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training, 2005.
- In Jung, Ju, Job analysis for the development of vocational education & training curriculum, Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training, 2003.
- Young Sun, Lee, Job analysis for the development of vocational education & training curriculum(the year of 2002), Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training, 2002.
- Korea Database Agency, 'Big data processing and analysis', job analysis, 2013.
- Hyun Min, Song, A Study of Development for job Competency in the bigdata using DACUM method,Korea University master's thesis, 2015.
- National Information Society Agency, Bigdata Curriculum Reference Model Ver 1.0, 2014.