- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Analysis of the Impact of votes on Political involvement, Candidates attitude, Policy support and Voters variables in the Engagement attributes Focus on the campaign of 18th Presidential Election in 2012
인게이지먼트 속성에서 정치관여도, 후보자태도, 정책 지지도와 유권자의 변수가 득표에 미치는 영향 분석 -2012년 제 18대 대통령선거에서 나타난 정치캠페인을 중심으로
- Kim, Man-Ki (Dept. of Ads & PR, Namseoul University)
- 김만기 (남서울대학교 광고홍보학과)
- Received : 2015.01.03
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
This study carried out a survey targeting sample of 609 audience panel voters of 15 regions including Seoul during the campaign period of Korean presidential election on December 19, 2012. It was analyzed that how the attitude to the candidate, the support to the policy and the voters'variables affected the vote-getting in the engagement attributes. The analysis shows that high participation of the engagement attributes does not always mean that the political candidate is satisfactory at the political campaign. The fact that high engagement attribute does not always affect the other attributes is interpreted that engagement attributes do not have correlation at the political campaign. And the candidate should approach the voters more carefully as there are differences among the engagement attributes in the attitude to the candidate and the support to the policy. In the engagement attributes, voters show little difference according to gender, region, income and marriage but show much difference according to age and education level. So it will be a principal index in the future political campaign.
Supported by : 남서울대학교
- Chong-Sun Lee & Jun-Chung Chang, the Infulence of TV Program's Engagement on Advertising Effects, Journal of Advertising Research Article, Summer Issue, pp. section 6, 154-191, 2009.
- Chung-Young Jeong & Yig-Yu Choi, "Hangul for Statistical Analysis Using SPSS 14.0 SPSS WIN" Trade Management Consultant, p. 224, 2009
- Gap-Yun, Lee.Hyun Woo Lee, Influential factor in the parliamentary elections of candidates: Focus on the 14-16 General election, "Korea Political Science", Korea Political Institute pp.149-170, 2000
- GIS United, Big Data strategy map for public policy, deosup, 2014, p.24, 40, 157
- Gwang-Ho Ahn, Hak-Sik Lee, and Young-WonHa, Consumer Behavior, Fifth Edition, Beopmunsa, p. 38, 2010.
- Gwang-Ho Ahn, Social Research Method and Analysis Using SPSS, Hwkhyunsa, 2013
- Han-Seok Ko, The science of winning big data, Economist, p.138, 2013.
- Hyeong-Jin Noh, AMOS Structural Equation Modeling to Learn, Hwkhyunsa, 2011.
- Jae-Hyeon Im, Engagement with the world beyond GRPs! "HS Newsletter" November-December, 2006
- Ji-Joon Song, SPSS / AMOS Statistical Methods, 21 Saegisa, 2013.
- Kyong-Yong Kim, What is semiotics? Minumsa, pp. 324, 1999
- Kyung-Yul Lee, Effects of Cross-Media Advertising Campaign on Advertising and Brand Engagement and Purchase Intention between Television and Internet Banner Ads, Korea Communication Association, Korean Journal of Communication Studies, Vol.20. No.3, pp .67-90, 2012
- Kyung-Hoon Park, the 14th presidential election materials, 1993
- Lazarsfeld, P., Berelson, B., & Gaudet, H., "The people's choice". New York : Columbia Univ.Press, 1948
- Man-Ki Kim, Political Advertising and Public Relations Theory and Practice, Nam Seoul University Press, p.262, 2012
- Man-Ki Kim.Su-Bean Kim, A Study on the Political Campaign Strategy applying the effect of Media Engagement, 2014
- Man-Soo Chung & Ga-Yeon Cho, The Effects of Media Engagement and Product Involvement on Advertising Effectiveness : A Study of Mobile Applications Engagement, The Korea Journal of Advertising, Vol.23, no.2, pp. 201-227, 2012.