- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Study on Design and Implementation of Cloud-based Education System: Introducing Hang-Out Education System
클라우드 기반 학습 시스템의 설계 및 구현에 관한 연구: 행아웃 학습시스템 도입사례를 중심으로
- Lee, Seong-Chul (Dept. of Business Administration, Korea National Open University) ;
- Park, Joo-Yeon (Yonsei Business Research Institute, Yonsei University)
- Received : 2015.01.06
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
The Many universities and educational institutions have focused on shifting education paradigm into smart learning using high-tech devices and internet as the level of technology has growing rapidly in every society. Especially, cyber universities and open universities in Korea are trying to develop educational network system and infrastructure corresponding to new convergence technology environment. Therefore, the purpose of this study is to introduce clouded based education system in order to suggest an effective way of using new educational learning system. This study shows the case of Hangout learning system used in K University in Korea to suggest a new educational learning model for real-time lecture and cloud based service platform for improving educational learning environment.
Cloud based service platform;Hangout services;Educational learning system;Smart learning;Cloud learning service policy;Digital convergence
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- J. H. Kim, Y. J. Kim. A Study on the Current States and Activation Strategies of Smart Learning in a Cyber University, Journal of Education Research, Vol.12, No.3, pp.55-83, 2014.
- S. U. Choi, S. H. Park, M. S. Im, An Empirical Study of Effect of Social Network Service on Individual Learning Performance, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.10, No.6, pp.33-40. 2012.
- J. M. Lee, Study of mobile education service, Journal of Cyber Society & Culture, Vol.1 No.1, pp.91-119. 2010.
- Y. J. Jang, Ministry of Education, transferring cloud-based university system, http://www.boan.com. (September, 7, 2011).
- S. H. Park, H. S. Yang, A Study on the method of existing system migration for Cloud computing, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.12, No.10. pp.271-282, 2014.
- G. U. Seo, Google Plus touches down Korea Joong-Ang Daily, (May 17, 2012).
- G. Y. Lee, Google: How to Green Cloud, Bloter.net, (June 19, 2012).
- S. H. Park, Only changes email, ChosunBiz.com, (April 12, 2013).
- Developing cloud computing environment for smart education, KERIS Issue Report, http://www.keris.or.kr RM2011-22, 2011.
- R. B. Marks, S. D. Sibley and J. B. Arbaugh, A structural equation model of predictors for effective online learning, Journal of Management Education, Vol.29, No.4, pp.531-563, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1177/1052562904271199
- M. S. Lee, U. I. Son, Design and Implementation of Android-based Cooperative Learning System using Social Network Service, Journal of Computer Education, Vol.14. No.5, pp.71-79. 2011.
- I. H. Kim, H. C. Kim, The Social Learning Effects on Web-Based Peer Review, Journal of Computer Education, Vol 16, No.2. pp.19-28. 2012.
- S. Y. Pi. Utilization Plan of SNS for Computer Utilization Ability Improvement of University Students. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.12, No.6, pp.587-595. 2014.
- J. Cain and A. Policastri, Instructional Design and Assessment: Using Facebook as an Informal Learning Environment, American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, Vol.75, No.10, pp.1-8, 2011.
- H. Han and S. D. Johnson, Relationship between Students' Emotional Intelligence, Social Bond, and Interactions in Online Learning, Educational Technology & Society, Vol.15, No.1, pp.78-89. 2012.