- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Factors Quality Evaluation of the Drinking Water Service in Incheon Metropolitan City
인천시 상수도서비스 품질평가에 관한 연구
- Lee, Geon-Su (Traffic Control Division, Incheon Metropolitan Government) ;
- Lee, Ki-Dong (Dept. of Business, Incheon National University)
- Received : 2015.01.16
- Accepted : 2015.03.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
This study is to evaluate the public drinking water service systematically, to improve customer satisfaction level, also overcoming the limitations of the existing method often relying on the satisfaction measurement subjectively. Thorough the rigid quality control of the service and its effect on civil affairs administration, we conclude that quality of the public service has an influences on the customers' satisfaction, which play a role to intensify the confidence and support of the civil administration by its appropriate management. Thus quality control management itself has its own value in that the satisfaction and confidence of the service result from the quality. The new model can be utilized as a Service Quality Index for the public drinking water service. To enhance the customers' satisfaction and confidence of the water suppliers, it is very useful that they reflect the customers' needs exactly through the service quality control regularly.
Government Convergence Service;Quaity Control;Customer Satisfaction;Public Drinking Water
Supported by : 인천대학교
- Cronin, J. Joseph Jr. & Taylor, S. A., Measuring Service Quality: A Reexamination and Extension. Journal of Marketing, 56(3): pp. 55-68, 1992.
- Gronroos, C., A Service Quality Model and Its Marketing Implication. European Journal of Marketing, 18(4): pp. 36-44, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000004784
- Lee, Jae-Peel, A Study on the Quality Evaluation Model of Public Services in Local Government Ph.D. dissertation, Keimyung U, 2010.
- Parasuraman, V. A., Zeithaml, A., & Berry, L. L., A Conceptual Model Service Quality and Its Implications for Future Research. Journal of Marketing, 9(Fall): pp. 41-50, 1985.
- Parasuraman, V. A., Zeithaml, A., & Berry, L. L., SERVQUAL: A multiple Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality. Journal of Retailing, vol.64(Spring): pp. 12-40, 1988.
- Parasuraman, V. A., Zeithaml, A., & Berry, L. L., Refinement and Reassessment of the SERVQUAL Scale. Journal of Retailing, vol. 67(Winter): pp. 420-450, 1991.
- Parasuraman, V. A., Zeithaml, A., & Berry, L. L., Reassessment of expectations as a Comparison Standard in Measuring Service Quality, Journal of Marketing, vol.58(January): pp. 111-124, 1994. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252255
- Riviere, P., Monrozier, R., Rogeaux, M., Pages, J., & Saporta, G., Adaptive Preference Target:, Food Quality and Preference, 17(7/8), 2006.
- Waterworks Headquaters Incheon Metropolitan City, Report of Customer's Perception for Waterworks for Incheon City, 2007.
- Waterworks Headquaters Incheon Metropolitan City, Year-2008년 Waterworks Headquaters' Customers Satisfaction Report, 2008.
- Waterworks Incheon Metropolitan City, u-Water Information Strategic Planning, 2009.
- Woo, Yangho & Kim, In, A Comparative Study on the Evaluation of Service Quality Models in Civil Affairs Administration, Local Government Studies, 10/1, pp. 153-179, 2006.
- Lizhong Xu, Hui Gu, Chenming Li, Aiye Shi, Jie Shen: System Design of Water Quality Monitoring Robot with Automatic Navigation and Self-test Capability, International Journal of Control and Automation, 6/5, 67-82, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14257/ijca.2013.6.5.07
- Won-Gyu Choi; Influence of Underground Water Quality Adjacent to Landfill Site on Hydrogeologic Characteristics of LPG Storage Cavern, Journal of Digital Convergence, 12/8, pp283-288, 2014.
- A. Scheili, M.J. Rodriguez, R. Sadiq Date; Seasonal variations of source and drinking water quality in two municipal Canadian regions, Journal Science of The Total Environment, 508 Pages 514-524, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2014.11.069