- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
An Analysis on Application Status of Standard Contract on the e-Learning Content Development Project in Era of Convergence
융합시대의 이러닝 콘텐츠 개발용역의 표준계약서 적용 실태 분석
- Lee, Joo-Yeoun (Dept of Industrial Engineering, Ajou University) ;
- Noh, Kyoo-Sung (Dept. of Business Administration, Sunmoon University)
- Received : 2015.01.03
- Accepted : 2015.08.20
- Published : 2015.03.28
After entering a convergence era, South Korea Government has enacted and announced the Standard Contract on the e-Learning Content Development Project, a year and eight months has passed. Nevertheless, there has been continued still the unjust and unreasonable contract practices issues raised by project owner in the e-Learning industry. This study investigated application status of the Standard Contract via FGI and questionnaires and suggested its improvement alternative. This study analyzed that the Standard Contract has not taken root at all in ordering of the e-Learning content development project and not reaped the effect. This study presented alternatives such as mandatory application of the Standard Contract, education and outreach, introduction of the monitoring system, certification system implementation, granting of additional points in the evaluation of agencies and CEO and etc. to that standard contract is settled as the government's intentions and objectives in the e-Learning industry field.
e-Learning;e-Learning Convergence Contents;Development Project;Standard Contract;Improvement Policy
Supported by : Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy
- Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy, e-Learning Industry Survey, 2014.
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Seong-Hwan Ju, A Study on Promoting Policy of Smart Learning Industry Journal of Digital Convergence 9(6), 197-206, 2011.
- Tae In Han, A Study on the Technical Evaluation of the Quality Certification for e-Learning Contents, Journal of Digital Convergence 13(1), pp.49-66, 2015.
- Tae In Han, A Study on Analyses of e-Learning Contents Development Cost and Rational Alternatives for Policy Making, Journal of Digital Convergence 10(6), pp.361-368, 2012.
- Yoo-Buem, Lee, 'Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy, Enacted e-Learning Industry's Standard Terms and Conditions.Standard Contract', The Financial News, 2013.
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Seong-Hwan Ju, A Study on Policies of the Ordering and Receiving System for Public e-Learning Project in Korea, Journal of Digital Convergence 12(3), pp.29-36, 2014
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Smart Learning Strategies utilizing Convergence of e-Learning and Bigdata, Journal of Digital Convergence 13(1), 487-493, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.1.487
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Seong-Hwan Ju, A Study on the Environment Analysis and Policy of Smart Education, Journal of Digital Convergence 11(4), pp.35-44, 2013.
- Seong-Hwan Ju, Kyoo-Sung Noh(2015), A Study on Policy for Data Convergence infrastructure of e-Learning Industry, Journal of Digital Convergence 13(1), pp.77-83. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.1.77
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Seong-Hwan Ju, Current Status and Improvement Policies of Subcontracting in the e-Learning Industry in Korea", International Journal of Advancement in Computing Technology, AICIT, 5(12), 599-604, 2013
- Ji won Lee, Kyung-hee Kang, Study about the relationship between self-esteem, depression and stress of students according to school system, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society 5(4), pp. 69-74, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.069
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Sanghwi Park(2013), Measures for e-Learning Policy Effectiveness Improvement through Analysis of Maturity of Korean Policy Application, Journal of Digital Convergence 11(12), pp.11-19. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.11
- Lee, Dong Yubm(2013), Research on Developing Instructional Design Models for Flipped Learning, Journal of Digital Convergence 11(12), pp.83-92. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.83
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Seong-Hwan Ju(2011), A Study on Promoting Policy of Smart Learning Industry, Journal of Digital Convergence 9(6), pp.197-206.
- Korea e-Learning Industry Association, Research on Policy to Fee Estimate Standard of e-Learning Content Development, Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy, 2015.