- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of the AHP of the Lifelong Education Program based on the Six Classification Scheme
6진 분류에 따른 평생교육 프로그램의 AHP 분석
- Han, Sang-Hoon (Chungnam National University Department of Education) ;
- Park, Myeung-Sin (Chungnam National University Department of Education)
- Received : 2015.01.26
- Accepted : 2015.02.12
- Published : 2015.02.28
This study is to analyze the AHP of the lifelong education program per each domain of six classifications. According to this study result, the relative importance of the lifelong education program per each domain is as following: Literacy education, Vocation and Workforce education, Citizen Participatory education in descending order of importance. As for the relative importance of the lifelong education program per each subcomponent is Expended literacy, Fundamental Life Skill, Workforce Continuing Education in descending order of importance. The results of this study can be used in lifelong educators of education and training and lifelong education, designed, theoretically realistic lifelong education programs development and management of educational practice field, provides many implications for the development of lifelong learning as practical implications.
Supported by : 충남대학교
- M. S. Park, "The study on the structural relation among lifelong learning educators' core competency, adult learners' cognitive learning competency and life competencies", Major of Educational Administration. Sociology of Education Graduate School, Chungnam National University, 2014.
- Korea Research Institute Vocational Education Trianing, Programme for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies, PIAAC, Education Ministry, Employment Labor, KR IVET, 2013.
- Education, Science and Technology, "Lifelong education Law", Education, Science and Technology.
- D. Y. Kim, "A Study on the Classification System of Lifelong Education Program People with Disabilites", The Graduate School, Dankook University, 2013.
- E. H. Park, J. R. Won, J. Y. Kim, "Needys assessment survey regarding lifelong education of adults with disabilities", The Korean Journal of Special Education, 14(1), 3-24, 2007.
- S. H. Park, "An Overview and Effects of the Adult Education Program for Persons with Developmental Disabilities at a University Affiliated Continuing Education Center", The Korean Journal of Special Education, 39(1), 39-75, 2004.
- Rochwell, W. J & Cookson, P. S, "Beyond Instruction: Comprebensive Program Planning for Business and Education", Jossey-Bass Inc, Publishers, 1997.
- Long, H. B, "New Perspectives on the Education of Adults in the United States", New York: Nichols Publishing Company, 1987.
- Jensen, G, "Social Psychology and Adult Education Practice". in G. Jensen, A. Liveright and W. Hallenbeck(eds.). Adult Education: Outlines of an Emerging Field of University Study, Washingtion", D. C.: Adult Education Association of the U.S.A, 1964.
- Mezirow, J, "perspective Transformation", Adult Education, 28, 100-110, 1978. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/074171367802800202 https://doi.org/10.1177/074171367802800202
- Verner, C, "Organizing Graduate Professional Education for Adult Education". in J. Kidd and G. Selman(eds.). Coming of Age: Adult Education in the 1960 Toronto: Cana San Francisco, London: Canadian Adult Education Association, 1987.
- Caffarella, R. S, "Planning programs for adult learners: A practical guide for educators. trainers and staff developers". San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1998.
- J. H. Kim, Y. H. Koh, "Youth leaders, adult educators. Lifelong educational programs for industry educators Developmen". Kyoyookkwahaksa, 2009.
- Long, H. B, "Adult Learning: Research and Practice", Cambridge: The Adult Education Company, 156-215, 1983.
- Boyle, P. G, "Planning Better Programs". McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1981.
- H. C. Lee, "Learning society", New education collection 5, BaeYoungSa, 1993.
- G. I. Kwon, I. A. Kim, "Understanding of social education: Theory and Practice Program". Yangseowon, 1996.
- National Institute for Lifelong Education, Korea lifelong education program six classification(KLPCS). National Institute for Lifelong Education, 2013.
- Buskey, J. H, "The Development and Testing of Typology of University Residental Adult Education Program". Chicago University, 1966.
- Schrodeder, W, "Typology of Adult Learning Systems", in J. Perers and Associates. Building an Effective Adult Education. New York: Jossey-Bass, 1980.
- Knox, A. B, "Puntos de importancia y pautas del plan del proyecto en Espanol", Unpublished Memorandum, January, 1987.
- Grinffin, C, "Adult Education: As Social Policy", London: Croom Helem, 1987.
- Unesco, "Lifelong education classification", Unesco, 1998.
- Korea Education Development Institute, "Lifelong education program classification Instruction Manual", Korea Education Development Institute, 2007.
- C. H. Kim, "2007 "Lifelong education program classification, Instruction Manual", Instruction Manual, 2007.
- Korea Education Development Institute, "Korea lifelong education program classification Guideline". Korea Education Development Institute, 2010.
- G. T. Joo, S. J, Kim, D. S. Kim, Y. W. J, J. I. Lee, "With Major Fields in Rural Development and Resources: Priority Setting for Future Core Technologies using the AHP", Rural Planning, 9(3), 41-46, 2003.
- Y. C. Choi, S. J. Park, M. H. Kim, S. H. Oh, "Analysing the Perception of the Stake-holders Involved in the Superintendent's Election by AHP Method", Local Government Studies, 15(1), 51-73, 2011.
- S. J. Park, Y. C. Choi, "Prioritizing the Functions of Local Education Support Authority Using AHP Method", The Journal of Educational Administration, 28(4), 281-330, 2010.
- S. J. Park, S. L. Moo, D. O. Hoog, "Prioritizing the Roles of Educational Supervisor Using AHP Method", The Korean Journal of Special Education, Korea schoolteacher Education, 28(1), 221-242, 2011.
- M. S. Park, S. J. Park, E. S. Jang, "An Analysis on the Relative Importance of Lifelong Educators' Job", CNU Journal of Educational Studies, 33(1), 165-186, 2012. https://doi.org/10.18612/cnujes.2012.33.1.165
- S. H. Han, M. S. Park, "An Analysis on the Relative Importance of Municipal and Provincial Lifelong Education Institutes' Task", The Journal of Yeolin Education, 22(2), 43-65, 2014.