- Volume 51 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
전과정평가방법에 의한 쌍끌이 대형기선저인망의 온실가스 배출량 정량적 분석
A quantitative analysis of greenhouse gases emissions from bottom pair trawl using a LCA method
- 양용수 (국립수산과학원 시스템공학과) ;
- 이동길 (국립수산과학원 시스템공학과) ;
- 황보규 (군산대학교 해양생산학과) ;
- 이경훈 (전남대학교 해양기술학부) ;
- 이지훈 (전남대학교 해양기술학부)
- Yang, Yong-Su (Division of Fisheries System Engineering, Institute of National Fisheries Research and Development) ;
- Lee, Dong-Gil (Division of Fisheries System Engineering, Institute of National Fisheries Research and Development) ;
- Hwang, Bo-Kyu (Department of Marine Science and Production, Kunsan National University) ;
- Lee, Kyoung-Hoon (Division of Marine Technology, Chonnam National University) ;
- Lee, Jihoon (Division of Marine Technology, Chonnam National University)
- 투고 : 2015.01.29
- 심사 : 2015.02.13
- 발행 : 2015.02.28
The negative factors of fishery in environmental aspect of view are Greenhouse gas emission problems by high usage of fossil fuel, destruction of underwater ecosystem by bottom trawls, reduction of resources by fishing and damage of ecosystem diversity. Especially, the Greenhouse gas emission from fisheries is an important issue due to Canc
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국립수산과학원
- Aanondsen SA. 1997. Life cycle assessments of environmental performance used as a tool in ship design (In Norwegian: Livslopsanalyser for beregning av miljopavirkning brukt som verktoy ved prosjektering av skip). M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Marine Technology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway. p. 56.
- Curtis HC, Graham K and Rossiter T. 2006. Options for improving fuel efficiency in the UK fishing fleet. Sea Fish Industry Authority & European Community. 1-48.
- Ellingsen H. and Aanondsen SA. 2006. Environmental impacts of wild caught cod and farmed salmon - a comparison with chicken. Int J Life Cycle Assess 11(1), 60-65. (doi:10.1065/lca2006.01.236) https://doi.org/10.1065/lca2006.01.236
- Ellingsen H, Olaussen JO and Utne IB. 2009. Environmental analysis of the Norwegian fishery and aquaculture industry - A preliminary study focusing on farmed salmon. Mar Policy 33, 479-488. (doi:10.1016/j.marpol.2008.11.003) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpol.2008.11.003
- European Commission. 2014. http://ec.europa.eu. Access to: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/automotive/environment/euro5/index_en.htm.
- Hospido A and Tyedmers P. 2005. Life cycle environmental impacts of Spanish tuna fisheries. Fish Res 76, 174-186. (doi:10.1016/j.fishres.2005.05.016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fishres.2005.05.016
- KFIP. 2014. http://www.fips.go.kr. Access to : http://www.fips.go.kr/jsp/sf/ss/ss_law_kind_list.jsp?menuDepth=070105.
- Kim SH and Kim DM. 1995. A study on Methodology and application of the Life Cycle Assessment. J Korea Soc Waste Manag 12(1), 145-152.
- Lee CW, Kim HS and Lee JH. 2010a. Research of Low-carbon emsission marine production technology. Land Transport and Maritime R&D Report. 1-573.
- Lee DW, Lee JB, Kim YH and Jung SG. 2010b. Calculation of Carbon Dixoide Emissions by South Korea's Fishery Industry. Kor J Fish Aquat Sci 43(1), 78-82. https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2010.43.1.078
- Lee JH and Lee CW. 2010. Low-Carbon trawl design with analysis of a gear drag and calculation of construction costs using numerical methods. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 46(4), 313-323. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2010.46.4.313
- Park KH. 2004. Development of Triple Bottom Line integrated model for environmental, economic and social evaluation of construction project. Ph.D. Thesis, Department of environmental engineering, Inha University, Korea. p. 237.
- Pelletier N and Tyedmers P. 2007. Feeding farmed salmon: Is organic better?. Aquaculture 272, 399-416. (doi:10.1016/j.aquaculture.2007.06.024) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aquaculture.2007.06.024
- Prior D and Khaled R. 2009. Optimisation of Trawl Energy Efficiency under Fishing Effort Constraint. In Proc. Of the 9th International Workshop "DEMaT09", Nara, Japan.
- Schau EM, Ellingsen H, Endal A and Aanondsen SA. 2009. Energy consumption in the Norwegian fisheries. J Cleaner Prod 17, 325-334. (doi:10.1016/j.jclepro.2008.08.015 ) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2008.08.015
- Sterling D and Goldsworthy L. 2007. Energy efficient fishing: A 2006 review - Part A - Alternative fuels and efficient engines. Australian Government - Fisheries Research and Development Corporation report. 1-52.
- Sterling D and Klaka K. 2007. Energy efficient fishing: A 2006 review - Part B - Hull characteristics and efficiency. Australian Government - Fisheries Research and Development Corporation report. 1-27.
- Tyedmers P. 2001. Energy consumed by North Atlantic fisheries. Fisheries Centre Research Report. In: Zeller D, Watson R, Pauly D, editors. Fisheries impacts on North Atlantic ecosystems: catch, effort and national/regional datasets, 9:3, Vancouver: Fisheries Centre, University of British Columbia, 12-34.
- Tyedmers P. 2004. Fisheries and energy use. In: Cleveland CJ, editor. The encyclopedia of energy. San Diego: Academic Press/Elsevier Science, 683-693.
- Thrane M. 2004a. Environmental impacts from Danish fish products - Hot spots and environmental policies. Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Development and Planning, Aalborg University, Denmark. p. 535.
- Thrane M. 2004b. Energy consumption in the Danish fishery: identification of key factors. J Ind Ecol 8, 223-239. (doi:10.1162/1088198041269427)
- Ziegler F and Hausson PA. 2003. Emissions from fuel combustion in Swedish cod fishery. J Cleaner Prod 11, 303-314. (doi:10.1016/S0959-6526(02)00050-1) https://doi.org/10.1016/S0959-6526(02)00050-1
- Ziegler F. 2007. Environmental life cycle assessment of seafood products from capture fisheries. Int J Life Cycle Assess 12, 61. (doi:10.1065/lca2006.11.286) https://doi.org/10.1065/lca2006.11.286
- Ziegler F, Eichelsheim JL, Emauelsson A, Flysjo A, Ndiaye V and Thrane M. 2009. Life Cycle Assessment of southern pink shrimp products from SENEGAL: An environmental comparison between artisanal fisheries in the Casamance region and a trawl fishery based in Dakar. FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Circular No. 1044. 1-32.
- Winther U, Ziegler F, Hognes ES, Emanuelsson A, Sund V and Ellingsen H. 2009. Carbon footprint and energy use of Norwegian seafood products. SINTEF Fisheries and Aquaculture Report. 1-89.
- A Quantitative Analysis of Greenhouse Gas Emissions from the Danish Seine Fishery using Life Cycle Assessment vol.48, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2015.0200
- Energy Consumption and Greenhouse Gas Emission of Korean Offshore Fisheries vol.17, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11802-018-3511-0