- Volume 51 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
중서부태평양 한국 다랑어 선망어업에서의 어구 구성의 변화
A change of rigging method for purse seine gear of Korea tuna purse seine fishery in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean
- Ryu, Kyung-Jin (Education & Research Team, Korea Institute of Maritime and Fisheries Technology) ;
- Lee, Yoo-Won (Education & Research Team, Korea Institute of Maritime and Fisheries Technology) ;
- Kim, Hyung-Seok (Division of Marine Production System Management, Pukyong National University)
- 투고 : 2014.10.21
- 심사 : 2015.02.02
- 발행 : 2015.02.28
This paper conducted research on identifying the process of change in fishing gear and organizing the function of periodically-used fishing gear types through net plan and computer simulation by selecting the design of the four types of fishing gear used for the Korea tuna purse seiner in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean, which 1,000 G/T class and whose length over all 60 m class. In the late 1980s, the length of the tuna purse gear was 1,939 m and the design depth was 160 m, but currently, the length and the design depth are 2,515 m and 230 m, respectively. As a result of the simulation, the expansion of the fishing gear increased buoyance, sinking force, sinking depth, surrounded area, and purse wire continuously. Recently, the maximum tension of the currently used purse wire of tuna purse seiner is 23.5 tons and is close to 25.4 tons which is the maximum lift capacity of WS454 winch. The way to improve fishing gear should be proceeded to increase sinking speed rather than expand the size of fishing gear.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 부경대학교
- Aris Widagdo. 2014. Improving the Sinking Perfomance of the Indonesian Small Purse Sein Gears. Ph.D. Thesis, Pukyong National University, 104-116.
- BEN-YAMI. 1994. Purse Seining manual, Fishing News Books, 1-406.
- Hosseini SA, Lee CW, Kim HS, Lee JH and Lee GH. 2011. The sinking performance of the tuna purse seine gear with large-meshed panels using numerical method. Fish Sci 77, 503-520. (DOI: 10.1007/s12562-011-0371-6) https://doi.org/10.1007/s12562-011-0371-6
- Hyun JS, Lee BG, Kim HS and Yae YH. 1992. Development of tuna purse seine fishery in Korea and the countries concerned. J Fish Marine Sci Edu 4-1, 30-46.
- Kim DA. 1999a. The fishing gear design studies. Pyeng-hwa publishing Co, Junnam, KOR, 282-287.
- Kim SW and Kim JK. 1995. The Distribution of Catch by Korean tuna purse seiners in the Western Pacific Ocean. J Fish Marine Sci Edu 7-2, 182-200.
- Kim SJ. 1999b. Studies on the Improvement of the Fishing Efficiency of Purse Seine in the Sea Area of Cheju Island. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 35-2, 93-101.
- Kim SJ and Park JS. 1998. An Analysis of Sinking Resistance for Purse Seine. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 34-3, 274-282.
- Kim HY. 2005. Dynamic simulation of a purse seine gear. Ph.D. Thesis, Pukyong National University, Korea, 29-48.
- Kim HY, Lee CW, Shin JK, Kim HS, Cha BJ and Lee GH. 2007. Dynamic simulation of the behavior of purse seine gear and sea trial verification. Fish Res 88, 109-119. (DOI: 10.1016/j.fishers.2007.08.007) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fishres.2007.08.007
- Korea Overseas Fisheries Association (KOFA). 2014. Statistical Year Book of Overseas Fisheries. Samchang Printing Office, 100-246.
- Moon DY, Lee JU and Kim JB. 1996. On the Log-Associated School Fishery of Korean Tuna Purse Seiners. J Korean Fish Soc 29-2, 197-207.
- Moon DY, Yang WS, Kim SS, Koh JR and Kim EJ. 2005. Characteristics of the Korean tuna purse seine fishery in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 41-4, 263-270. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2005.41.4.263
- Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission (WCPFC). 2008. Purse seine effort in the zones of NON-PNA CCMS and on the High seas, Meeting information. 1-3.
- Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission (WCPFC). 2013. Tuna Fishery Yearbook 2012, 87-141.
- Changes in fishing characteristics and distributions of Korean tuna purse seine fishery by oceanographic conditions in the Pacific Ocean vol.52, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2016.52.2.149
- Fishing gear and method and improvement of regulation of the middle sized trawl fishery in the East Sea of Korea vol.52, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2016.52.2.162
- A Study on the Sinking Performance Characteristics of Various Nets Used in Purse Seine Gear vol.30, pp.5, 2018, https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2018.10.30.5.1714
- A Study on the Improvement of Hull-Form Design for Propulsion Type Change of Net Boat Mounted on Tuna Purse Seiner vol.24, pp.6, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2018.24.6.810