- Volume 9 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Evaluation of Space Dose Distribution for Digital Mammography Equipment
디지털 유방촬영장비에 관한 공간선량율 평가
- Received : 2014.11.24
- Accepted : 2015.01.25
- Published : 2015.01.30
Mammography equipment is an essential detector for making an early diagnosis of female's breast lesion. Recently, in most hospitals, a digital mammography detector is used due to the wide and consistent supply of digital mammography equipment. However, the average effective radiation is increasing due to the indiscreet use of CR or DR mammography. The purpose of this study is to recognize the possible indirect radiation damage, which can be occurred due to an excessive effective exposure of radiation, by evaluating spacial radiation rate of the digital mammography detector used for female patient. Consequently, the high mount of spacial radiation showed digital mammography equipment on the horizontal direction. Considering the result, digital mammography equipment should be installed by avoiding along the horizontal direction.
digital mammography equipment;digital mammography spacial radiation rate;mammographyl;spacial radiationl
- Kim GS , Gang SH ,Lee, SJ , "Early Results of Subcutaneous Mastectomy with Immediate Breast Reconstruction as a Treatment for Early Breast Cancer", korean surgical society, Vol.68 No.4, 264-270.2005.
- Jeon MS, Moon SM, Lee HJ , Lee EH, Song Y,S et al, "Arm Morbidity after Breast Cancer Treatments and Analysis of Related Factors" , The Journal of the Korean soceity for therapeutic radiology and oncology , vol.23 ,no.1, pp.32-42.2005.
- Kim HC, Jo PG, Kim SS, Choi JH, Kim YH, "A Survey on Radiation Exposure of Patient in Mammography", JJournal of radiological science and technology , Vol. 27 no.4, pp.55-60, 2004.
- Kim TH, " Dosimetric Evaluation of Average Glandular Absorption Radiation Dose in Mammography ", Journal of the Korean radiological society , Vol. 35 no.6, pp.999-1003,1996. https://doi.org/10.3348/jkrs.19220.127.116.119
- Choi JH, Jeon MJ, Kim YI, Choi JW, "A Study on Radiation Dose in Mammography", Journal of Korean Society of radiological technology , Vol.4 no.1, pp.31-36,1981,
- Lee JS, " Dose Evaluation Using Mathematical Simulation of Radiation Exposure Body in Mammography System ", Journal of the Korean radiological society , Vol. 8 no.4,pp.155-161,2014. https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2014.8.4.155
- Jeong HR, Hwang Sy, Ha BC . Kim BH, Lee DW, et al, " The Average Glandular Dose in Mammography and Quality Control of the Equipment Status", Journal of the Korean radiological society, Vol. 5 no.3, pp.111-120,2011. https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2011.5.3.111
- Jo WI, Kim YG, Lee GD, "Change of Dose Exposure and Improvement of Image Quality by Additional Filtration in Mammography " ,Journal of radiation protection, Vol. 38 no.2,pp.78-90. 2013, https://doi.org/10.14407/jrp.2013.38.2.078