- Volume 2 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Dynamics Parameter' Graphs of Passenger Planes
- Aksoz, Ahmet (Gazi University Faculty of Technology Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering) ;
- Dursun, Mahir (Gazi University Faculty of Technology Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering) ;
- Saygin, Ali (Gazi University Faculty of Technology Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- Received : 2015.05.26
- Accepted : 2015.06.15
- Published : 2015.06.30
Passenger plane flying motion graphics is very important for route, control of the flight altitude and passenger safety. For all that, it is quite useful for route away from the disruptive influences such as vibrations caused by storms or turbulence during the flight and in processes such as re-arrest of the specified route. Therefore, the response time against the adverse effects of the shape and the system is so necessary for both safety and comfort. In this study motion and route graphics were obtained under the control of an airliner C # interface with the program. In this way, graphics were obtained in solving the equations of motion in short time and design time was shortened.
- Flippone A., 2006 "Flight Performance of Fixed and Rotary Wing Aircraft", Elsevier Aerospace Engineering Series.
- Prioroc CL., Mikkola S., 2015 "Simple algorithms for relative motion of satellites", New Astronomy 34 41-46 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.newast.2014.05.005
- Filippone A., 2009 "Advances in Systems Modelling for Aircraft Flight Performance and Stability", 3rd EUCASS Conference, Versailles, France. eScholarID:2e1072
- Filippone A., 2008 "Numerical Analysis of the Start-up Flow Past a Renosant Cavity". Transactions of the ASME, Journal of Fluid Engineering. ; 130: eScholarID:1e707 DOI:10.1115/1.2969271 https://doi.org/10.1115/1.2969271
- Ibrahim, A., and Filippone A., 2006 "A Numerical Study of the Boat-Tailing on the Drag Reduction of a Transonic Projectile", AIAA paper 2006-3853. AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, San Francisco, CA.: eScholarID:2e223
- Filippone, A., Mohammed-Kassim, Z., 2012 "Multi-Disciplinary Simulation of Propeller-Turboprop Aircraft Flight", Aeronautical J. ; 116(1184): eScholarID:172875.
- Eshelbey, M. E., 2000 "Aircraft Performance: Theory and Practice", Arnold Publication.