- Volume 6 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Design of a circularly polarized small UHF RFID antenna
소형 원형편파 UHF RFID 대역 융합형 안테나 설계
- Chae, Gyoo-Soo (Division of Information & Communication Eng., Baekseok University)
- 채규수 (백석대학교 정보통신학부)
- Received : 2014.12.04
- Accepted : 2015.02.20
- Published : 2015.02.28
A circularly polarized small UHF RFID reader antenna is presented. The antenna is composed of four elements and printed on the plastic substrate(
Supported by : 백석대학교
- S. H. Zainud-Deen, H. A. Malhat and K. H. Awadalla, "Octafilar Helical Antenna for Portable UHF-RFID Reader," Int. Journal of Identification and Wireless Sensor Networks, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 13-20, 2011.
- P. V. Nikitin and K. V. S. Rao, "Helical antenna for handheld UHF RFID reader," Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. RFID, pp. 166-173, 2010.
- S. A. Yeh , H. M. Chen , Y. F. Lin , Z. Z. Yang and C. H. Chen, "Circularly polarized crossed dipole antennas for handheld RFID reader," Proc. Int. AEM2C Conf., pp. 134-138, 2010.
- Zhi Ning Chen, Xianming Qing and Hang Leong Chung, "A Universal UHF RFID Reader Antenna," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Technic., vol. 57, no. 5, May 2009.
- Leena Ukkonen, Lauri Sydänheimo, and Markku Kivikoski, "Read Range Performance Comparison of Compact Reader Antennas for a Handheld UHF RFID Reader," Proceedings on IEEE International Conference on RFID, TX, USA, pp. 63-70, March 26-28, 2007.
- Wang-Ik Son et al., "Design of Compact Quadruple Inverted-F Antenna with Circular Polarization for GPS Receiver," IEEE Trans. Antennas. Propag., vol. 58, no. 5, May 2010.
- L. Soo-Ji, L. Dong-Jin, J. Hyeong-Seok, T. Hyun-Sung, and Y. Jong-Won, "Planar square quadrifilar spiral antenna for mobile RFID reader," Microwave Conference (EuMC), 2012 42nd European, pp. 944-947, 2012.
- P. Wang, G. Wen, J. Li, Y. Huang, L. Yang and Q. Zhang, "Wideband circularly polarized UHF RFID reader antenna with high gain and wide axial ratio beamwidths," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 129, pp. 365-385, 2012.
- Amin, Y., Q. Chen, H. Tenhunen, and L.-R. Zheng, "Performance-optimized quadrate bowtie RFID antennas for cost effective and eco- friendly industrial applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 126, pp. 49-64, 2012.
- S. H. Yeh, and K. L. Wong, "Dual-band F-shaped monopole antenna for 2.4/5.2 GHz WLAN application," IEEE Antennas and propagation Society International Symposium, vol. IV, pp. 72-75, 2002.
- C. M. Su, H. T. Chen, and K. L. Wong, "Printed dual-band dipole antenna with U-slotted arms for 2.4/5.2 GHz WLAN operation," Electron. Lett., vol. 38, No. 22, pp. 1308-1309, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1049/el:20020919
- R. L. Li, G. DeJean, M. M. Tentzeris, and J. Laskar, "Development and analysis of a folded shorted-patch antenna with reduced size," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. 52, pp. 555-562, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2004.823884
- A. A. Kishk, K. F. Lee, W. C. Mok, and K. M. Luk, "A wide-band small size microstrip antenna proximately coupled to a hook shape probe," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. 52, 59-65, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2003.820979
- K. D. Katsibas, C. A. Balanis, P. A. Tirkas, and G. R. Birtcher, "Folded loop antenna for mobile hand-held units," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 46, pp. 260-266, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1109/8.660971
- E. Lee, P. S. Hall, and P. Gardner, "Dual band folded monopole/loop antenna for terrestrial communication system," Electron. Lett., Vol. 36, No. 22, pp. 1990-1991, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1049/el:20001385
- Gyoo-Soo Chae, Joong-Soo Lim, and Min-Nyun Kim, "Compact Planar Antennas with a Parasitic Shorted-Strip for Dual-Band WLAN," Microwave and Optical Tech. Lett., Vol. 50, No. 4, pp. 1124-1126, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1002/mop.23294
- R. L. Li, G. DeJean, E. Tsai, E. Tentzeris and J. Laskar, "Novel small folded shorted-patch antennas," IEEE Antennas and propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 4, pp. 26-29, 2002.
- Gyoo-Soo Chae, "Design of dual-band compact antenna with a deformed ground plane," Journal of academia-industrial technology, Vol. 8, No.4, pp. 815-820, 2007.
- The effect of Privacy Factors on the Provision Intention of Individual Information from the SNS Users vol.14, pp.12, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.1