- Volume 6 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Scheme of Social Engineering Attacks and Countermeasures Using Big Data based Conversion Voice Phishing
빅데이터 기반의 융합 보이스피싱을 이용한사회공학적 공격 기법과 대응방안
- Kim, Jung-Hoon (Division of Information & Communication, Baekseok University) ;
- Go, Jun-Young (Division of Information & Communication, Baekseok University) ;
- Lee, Keun-Ho (Division of Information & Communication, Baekseok University)
- Received : 2014.10.28
- Accepted : 2015.02.20
- Published : 2015.02.28
Recently government has distributed precautionary measure and response procedures for smishing(SMS phishing), pharming, phishing, memory hacking and intensified Electronic Financial Transaction Act because of the sharp increase of electronic bank frauds. However, the methods of electronic bank frauds also developed and changed accordingly so much it becomes hard to cope with them. In contrast to earlier voice phishing targeted randomizing object, these new methods find out the personal information of targets and analyze them in detail making a big data base. And they are progressed into new kind of electronic bank frauds using those analyzed informations for voice phishing. This study analyze the attack method of voice phishing blended with the Big Data of personal informations and suggests response procedures for electronic bank frauds increasingly developed. Using the method to save meaningless data in a memory, attackers cannot deduct accurate information and try voice phishing properly even though they obtain personal information based on the Big Data. This study analyze newly developed social technologic attacks and suggests response procedures for them.
Supported by : 백석대학교
- Young-Arm Kwak, "A Study on Smartphone's Phishing Cases and Security", KECRA, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 3-22, 2013.
- Hong-Ryeol Ryu, Mo-Ses Hong, Taek-Young Kwon, "A Study of Multiple Password Leakage Factors Caused by Phishing and Pharming Attacks", KIISC, Vol. 23, No. 6, pp. 1225-1229, 2013. https://doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2013.23.6.1225
- Ji-Sun Shin, "Study on Anti-Phishing Solutions, Related Researches and Future Directions", KIISC, Vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1037-1047, 2013. https://doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2013.23.6.1037
- Byung-Seok Yu, Sung-Hyun Yun, "The Design and Implementation of Messenger Authentication Protocol to Prevent Smartphone Phishing", KCS, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 99-14, 2011.
- Jae-Saeng Kim, "Big data analysis Technologies and practical examples", KOCON, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 14-20, 2014.
- Ho-Dae Cho, "Voice Phishing Occurrence and Counterplan", KOCON, Vol. 12, No. 7, pp. 176-182, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2012.12.07.176
- Si-Young Lee, Hee-Soo Kang, Jong-Sub Moon, "A Study on Smishing Block of Android Platform Environment", KIISC, Vol. 24, No. 5, pp. 975-985, 2014. https://doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2014.24.5.975
- Dea-Woo Park, "Analysis on Mobile Forensic of Smishing Hacking Attack", JKIICE, Vol. 18, No. 12. pp. 2878-2884, 2014. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2014.18.12.2878
- Seung-hyun Kim, "A financial institution that is targeted phishing / pharming attacks Technology Trends", IEEK, Vol. 6, No. 3. pp. 40-48, 2013.
- Dae-Yong Jeong, Kyung-bok Lee, Tae-Hyoung Park, "A Study on Improving the Electronic Financial Fraud Prevention Service: Focusing on an Analysis of Electronic Financial Fraud Cases in 2013", JKIICE, Vol. 24, No. 6. pp. 1243-1261, 2014. https://doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2014.24.6.1243
- In-woo Park, Dea-woo Park, "A Study of Intrusion Security Research and Smishing Hacking Attack on a Smartphone", JKIICE, Vol. 17, No. 11. pp. 2584-2594, 2013. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2013.17.11.2588
- Choon-Kyon Joo, Ji-Won Yoon, "Discrimination of SPAM and prevention of smishing by sending personally identified SMS(For financial sector)", JKIICE, Vol. 24, No. 4. pp. 645-653, 2014. https://doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2014.24.4.645
- Seung-Min Rho, "Big Data Analysis Platform Technology R&D Trend through Patent Analysis", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 9, pp. 169-175, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.9.169
- Byung-Chul Kim, "A study on Utilization of Big Data Based on the Personal Information Protection Act", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 12. pp. 87-92, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.12.87
- Jung-Young Ki, Seok-Myoung Gun, Gim-Chang Jae "A study on the success factors of Big Data through an analysis of introduction effect of Big Data", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 11. pp. 241-248, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.11.241
- A Study of Security Threats in Bluetooth v4.1 Beacon based Coupon Convergence Service vol.6, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.2.065