- Volume 6 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Study on Convergence Technique through Strength Analysis of Stabilizer Link by Type
스테빌라이저 링크의 종류별 강도 해석을 통한 융합 기술연구
- Cho, Jae-Ung (Division of Mechanical & Automotive Engineering, Kongju University)
- 조재웅 (공주대학교 기계자동차공학부)
- Received : 2014.11.14
- Accepted : 2015.02.20
- Published : 2015.02.28
In this study, the lower arm is connected and fixed at the model of the automotive stabilizer link as the moment is applied. There are models of 1, 2 and 3 as a length control type, a general type and a single body type respectively. These models are investigated by performing the convergence technique through the design and the strength analysis with CATIA and ANSYS. As the maximum equivalent stress of model 3 has the least, model 3 can endure the highest load among three models. As the fatigue analysis, model 3 has the minimum blocks as the frequency of stress state, model 3 becomes also safest among three models. As models of 1, 2 are in the order of the next safety, the number of blocks becomes larger as the frequency of stress state and the instability becomes higher. And it is possible to be grafted onto the convergence technique at design and show the esthetic sense.
- J. U. Cho, M. S. Han, "Structural Durability Analysis According to the Thickness of Bicycle Frame Tube", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 122-129, 2012
- J. M. Kim, K. T. Lee, H. Y. Kim, "Numerical Modeling to Evaluate Reat Crashworthiness for Round Recliner of Automotive Seats", Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, Vol, 17, No. 1, pp. 64-71, 2009.
- T, K, Lee, B, S, Kim, "The structure of an Automotive Woofer Speaker", Journal of Korean Society of Mechanical Technology, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 19-24, 2012.
- B. C. Yu, G. S. Lee, "A Study on the Development of Skateboard by Motion Capture and Theory of Inventive Problem Solving(TRIZ)", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 24 No. 7, pp. 83-89. 2007.
- J. S. Lee, "Design Parameters for Supporting Frame in a Twist screen", Journal of Korean Society of Mechanical Technology, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 85-91, 2013
- H. K. Choi, J. U. Cho, "Structural Analysis on the Fracture of Bonded Double Cantilever Beam Model", Journal of Korean Society of Mechanical Technology, Vol. 14, No. 4, 2012.
- J. K. Kim, B. H. Jang, Y. C. Park , K. H. Lee, "Durability Evaluation of Automobile Control Arm", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 168-172, 2012.
- M. S. Han, J. U. Cho, "Structural and Fatigue Analysis on Shock Absorber Mount of Automobile", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 125-133, 2012.
- G. H. Kang, C. S. Kim, "Damping Characterization of the Double-skin Aluminum Extruded Panels for Rolling Stock Carbody", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 14, No. 7, pp. 3197-3202, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.7.3197
- A. K. Kim, K. Tunvir, S. J. Park, G. D. Jeong, M. A. Hasan, S. S. Cheon, "Study on Compressive Behavior of Heterogeneous Al-alloy Foam by Cruciform-Hemisphere Model", Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 14, Issue 6, pp. 933, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1088/0965-0393/14/6/004
- H. H. Kwon, K. J. Moon, S. E. Song, "Forging Process Analysis of the Multi-forging Die for the United Universal Pipe Joint of the Intermediate Shaft," Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 33-41, 2010.
- S. N. Park, "Development Trend of Car Seat Technology", Journal of the Korea Society of Automotive Engineers, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 26-33, 2009.
- J. H. Kim, D. U. Park, J. H. Lee, M. G. Kim, W. S. Yoo, "Evaluation of Ride Comfort considering Seat Vibration", Spring Conference of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, pp. 933-938, 2002.
- H. Y. Kim, K. T. Lee, H. I. Choi, S. T. Kim, C. S. Park, D. J. Lee, "Structural Analysis for the Development of Round Recliner", Autumn Conference of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, pp. 1361-1366, 2003.
- J. Swanson, 2009, Ansys 120.0, Ansys Inc., USA.