- Volume 6 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Case Study in Japanese and Prospect of Cloud Computing Service in Convergence Age
융복합시대의 클라우드 컴퓨팅 서비스 전망 및 일본의 사례
- Lee, Seong-Hoon (Division of Information Communication, Baekseok University) ;
- Lee, Dong-Woo (Dept. of Computer Information, Woosong University)
- Received : 2014.10.27
- Accepted : 2015.02.20
- Published : 2015.02.28
In information society, digital convergence means a service or new product which appeared through fusion of unit technologies in information and communication regions. The effects of convergence technologies and social phenomenons are visualized in overall regions of society such as economy, culture, etc. Cloud computing has recently been recognized as one of the most emerging technology. Many related companies support cloud computing services. In this paper, we present an analysis of current gaps and new trends in cloud computing based on farming industry of japanese.
- WIKIPEDIA, "Cloud Computing," http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing.
- "Above the Clouds: A Berkeley of Cloud Computing," UC Berkely TR, Feb. 2009.
- J. Staten, "Is Cloud Computing ready for the Enterprise?," Forrester Research, Mar, 2008.
- M, A, Vouk, "Cloud computing - issues, research and Implementation," Journal of Computing and Information Technology, pp. 235-246. 2008.
- R. Smith, "Computing in the Cloud," Research Technology management, pp. 65-68. 2009.
- H. Katzan, "Cloud Software Service: Concepts, technology, Economics," Service Science, pp. 256-269. 2009.
- W. Y. C. Wang, A. Rashid, H. M. Chung, "Toward The Trend of Cloud Computing," Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, pp. 238-242, 2011.
- ABIresearch, "Mobile Cloud Computing," 2009.
- S. Perez, "Why Cloud Computing is the Future of Mobile,"
- ITU-T FG Cloud, http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/focusgroups/cloud/
- J. Staten, "Cloud is defined, Now Stop the Cloudwashing." Forrester Blogs, 2009.
- Appistry CloudIQ Platform http://www.appistry.com/products. 2009.
- Appnexus http://www.appnexus.com/. 2009.
- N. Provos, M.A. Rajap, P. Mavrommatis, "Cybercrime 2.0: when the cloud turns dark," Communications of the ACM, Vol. 52, No. 4, pp. 938-942, 2009.
- F.H. Cervone, "An overview of virtual and cloud computing," OCLC Systems&Services, Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 162-165, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1108/10650751011073607