- Volume 64 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Disturbance Reduction of Magnetic Levitation System using the EMS Method
EMS 방식 자기부상 시스템의 외란 저감을 위한 연구
- Received : 2014.11.15
- Accepted : 2014.12.22
- Published : 2015.02.01
From the past, maglev technique study(mainly for transportation like maglev) has been done. In the domestic, urban maglev train is practical steps now. High-speed maglev train(550km/h) development comes complete, followed by Japan. This year, system of High-speed maglev train(550km/h) is expected to be verified. This paper simulate FEM model for EMS(Electro-Magnetic Suspension) maglev system and verify tendency of reducing disturbance.
EMS;Maglev System;Propulsion;Disturbance Reduction
- J. W. Park, C. H. Kim, C. S. Ahn, H. S. Han, S. J. Yang, “Development of Small Scale Vehicle of Super-speed Maglev Train”, pp. 236-237, May. 2013.
- J. M. Jo, Y. J. Han, C. Y. Lee, B. B. Kang, S. C. Park, S. H. Choi, “Design and Analysis of Characteristic for a Miniature Maglev Using Electromagnets and Permanent Magnets”, 2010 Autumn Conference & Annual Meeting of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 435-440, Oct. 2010
- S. H. Lee, I. S. Shin, Y. H. Cho, “Magnetic Force Characteristics Analysis of Magnet for Magnetic Levitation Conveyor”, Electrical Machinery & Energy Conversion Systems Conference, pp. 99-101, Oct. 2008
- J. B. Lim, “Zero Power Control of Hybrid-EMS System Using Linear Quadratic servo Method”, Hanyang University, 2013
- Y. J. Son, M. S. Song, H. S. Lee, S. W. Hwang, “Railway Vehicles Engineering 2nd”, Goomibook, ch.10, Sep. 2013.
Supported by : 한국연구재단