- Volume 13 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Psychological Serious Game Scenario for Teenagers Self Identity Based on Religious Wisdom Narratives
청소년 자아정체성 형성을 위한 종교 지혜 내러티브 기반의 심리 기능성게임 시나리오
- Lee, Joo-Ah (Dept. of Christian Studies, Ewha Womans Univ.) ;
- Kim, Mi-Hye (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Chungbuk Nat'l Univ.)
- Received : 2014.11.02
- Accepted : 2015.01.20
- Published : 2015.01.28
The main goal of psychological serious game, which is called "SAVE ME, LOVE ME" made on the purpose of sound identity for teenagers is to reach inner awareness through the process of dilemma problem solving by the support of unconditional love. This action game is about how to deal with routine dilemma through the first person narration that teenagers are faced to. Its features are on the metaphorical use of 'A Prodigal Son' in the Bible, one of religious wisdom narratives to heal the psychological stresses which teenagers suffer from. This game is aimed at helping teenagers to build a positive and solid sense of self by fighting against growing threatens to teenager's solid sense of self, by defeating monsters, and by listening to the various stories which game characters tell.
- Sahoon Kim, "A Research on the Extended Definition of Educational Serious Game and Guiding Directions through Categorizations of Serious Games", Journal of Korea Game Society, Vol. 12, No. 1, 3-14, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7583/JKGS.2012.12.1.3
- Kyoung-nam Kim, Myoun-Jae Lee, DaeYoung Kim, "A Study on Development Methods of Serious Game," Korean Conference on Convergence Technology 2(2), 21-26, 2011
- C. S. Song, The Believing Heart, Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 65, 1999.
- Byung Kum Park , "Factors Associated With Adolescents" Suicidal Ideation: Focus on Self-Esteem and Depression as Mediators," J. of Koeran association of Human Ecology, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 513-518, 2007. https://doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2007.16.3.505
- Ministry Healty & Welfare http://.go.kr/front/statData/publicationView.jsp?bbsSeq=13&nttSeq=20652&menuId=47
- Myoung- So Kim, Ji- Young Lim, "The Structure of Good Life and the Relationship with Subjective Well-being among College Students: Focusing on Gender Difference," The Korean J. of Woman Psychology, Vol.8 No.1, 83-97, 2003.
- Min-jung, Park, "A Study on the Correlations between Type of Leisure Activity, Social Relations, and Subjective Happiness of Youth People," Ewha Womans Univ., thesis 129-130, 2012.
- Anderson, C. A., & Dill, K. E., "Video games and aggressive thoughts, feelings, and behavior in the laboratory and in life," Journal of Personality and SocialPsychology, 78, 772-790, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35188.8.131.522
- Dakyung Min, Hanna Lee, In Han Song, " Effect of Internet Game on Suicidal Ideation among Adolescents," Journal of Digital Convergence , 12, 9, 445, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.9.445
- J.H. Wi Ed., Online game seize the hand with education, Seoul: Hankyungsa, 48, 2008.
- Gee, J. P, Good video games and good learning: Collected essays on video games, learning, and literacy, New York: Peter Lang, 2007.
- Reeves, S., Brown, B., & Laurier, E, "Experts at play: Understanding skilled expertise". Games and Culture, Vol, 4, No. 3, 205-227, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1177/1555412009339730
- Zheng, D, "Affordances of 3D Virtual Environments for English Language Learning: An Ecological Psychological Analysis", Doctoral dissertation. University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, 23-24, 2006
- K.S. Lee, et al, Christianity and World, Seoul:Ewha Womans Univ. Press, pp.115-127, 2014.
- Erik H. Erikson Ed., J.Yoon& I.K Kim Trans. Childhood and Society, Seoul:Pub. of Center Adaptation, 285-312, 1995.
- William J. Bausch, Storytelling: Imagination and Faith, Connecticut: Twenty-Third Publications, 3, 1988..
- J.H.Lee, Gamestorytelling, Seoul: Thinking Tree p69, 2011.
- Does Kinesio Taping Improve Vertical Jumping Performance? vol.28, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.18857/jkpt.2016.28.5.269