- Volume 13 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Study on the Development Model and Improvement of Social Function of Social Games
소셜게임의 사회적 기능 향상에 관한 개발 모델 제안
- Kim, Tae-Gyu (Dept. Games Studies, Kwangwoon University)
- 김태규 (광운대학교 정보콘텐츠대학원)
- Received : 2014.10.31
- Accepted : 2015.01.20
- Published : 2015.01.28
This study is done to analyze the social function of social games, propose a development model, and demonstrate predisposing factors and consequences on the model. Therefore, the predisposing variables on social functions of social games are explored through related theory and previous studies to propose the social function developing model of social games. Social function model of social games are classified in detail in terms of emotional ties, open communication, sense of belonging to a community and interaction to derive a measure for social function improvement, to prove social function improvement elements through various social network services and social game theories and to propose a social game development model.
- Boh Youn Kwon, "A Study of the Social Play in Social Network Games", Korean society for computer game, Vol.24, No. 1, pp. 21-33, 2011
- Kim, So Yeon, "Research on the properties and social support of SNG(Social Network Game", M.A. dissertation, Sogang UNIV. Graduate School of Mass Communication, 2010.
- Kim Tae-Gyu, Yu Seok-Ho, Kyung Byeong-Pyo, Lee Dong-Yeol, "Social Network Games (SNG) to concentrate on the analysis of causes", The Society of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 445-453, 2012
- Kim Tae-Gyu, Yu Seok-Ho, Kyung Byeong-Pyo, Lee Wan-Bok, Lee Dong-Yeol, "Study on social function factor in SNG", Korean society for computer game, Vol. 21, pp. 185-191, 2010
- Kim Tae-Gyu, Yu Seok-Ho, Lee Wan-Bok, Lee Dong-Yeo, "Study on SNG Business Model based on Social Commerce - In the Case of Developing Games(Tour City), The Society of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No. 10, pp. 457-463, 2012
- Lee Jae-Hak, "A study on the accessibility and use satisfaction of social game", Ph.D. dissertation, Korea UNIV. Gradute School, 2010
- Han Hye-Won, Sim Se-Ra, "Analysis on User Behavior of Social Game", The Korea Contents Society, Vol. 10, No. 12, pp. 137-145, 2010 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.12.137
- Hobson, "How to develop a social media communication strategy",
- http://www.nevillehobson.com, 2006.
- Kazeniac, A, "Social Networks: Facebook Takes Over Top Spot, Twitter Clims.", Available from http://blog.compete.com/2009/02/09/
- Twitter Clims.", Available from http://blog.compete.com/2009/02/09/