- Volume 13 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Project Management System
프로젝트 관리 시스템에 관한 연구
- Park, Koo-Rack (Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Kongju National University)
- 박구락 (공주대학교 컴퓨터공학부)
- Received : 2014.11.22
- Accepted : 2015.01.20
- Published : 2015.01.28
Nowadays, because IT market expansion and complexity has been progressing and competition has intensified, there is a growth of information system building industries having difficulty through traditional business management methods. A survey was conducted among site personnel (Project Manager PM and Project Participants) to generate an institutional framework to efficiently manage this and project management process support. Through this, the importance of element technology and fragility of software development project management must be understood and an improvement of the element technology must be generated. By using this, a very relevant result that presented a logical basis was obtained in the decision making of the importance of project management and the role of overall project manager and core project management fields.
Supported by : 공주대학교
- The Standish Group, CHAOS MANIFESTO, 2011.
- ISO/IEC, Systems and Software Engineering-Software Life Cycle Processes, ISO/IEC 12207, 2008.
- Karlsen & Gottschalk, An empirical evaluation of knowledge transfer mechanisms for IT projects, Journal of Computer Information Systems, Vol. 44, Issue 1, pp. 112-119, 2003.
- Suh, Bae-Sun, A study on the factors affecting the Intention to adapt PMO in public sectors, Department of IT Policy and Management Graduate School of Soongsil University, 2013.
- Laudon, Kenneth C, Jane P. Management Information Systems 12/E: Managing the Digital Firm, CHAPTER 14, pp. 554.
- PMI, A GUIDE TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE -4 Ed. 2008.
- CMU/SEI CMMI Product Team, CMMI for Development Vol 13, 2010.
- CMU/SEI, CMMI for SCAMPI Class A Appraisal Results, 2011.
- Kim, Han-Soo, "Project Managers' Core Skills in Construction Projects", 2003.
- Chang-Taek Hyun, Application of Construction Management(CM) System, Korea Concrete Institute, pp. 18-22, 2009.
- Erabuild, Review of the Development and Implementation of IFC compatible BIM, 2008
- Grilo, A. and Jardim-Goncalves, R. Value proposition on interoperability of BIM & collaborative working environments. Automation in Construction. 19(5), pp. 522-530, 2010 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2009.11.003
- Jim P, John M, Collaborative design using a shared IFC building model.earning from experience, Automation in Construction, 16(1), 28-36, 2007 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2005.10.003
- Martilla, J. A. & James, J. C.. Importance-Performance analysis. Journal of Marketing. 41(1), p.p. 13-17, 1997
- Nitithamyong, P. and Skibniewski, M.. Success/Failure Factors and Performance Measures of Web-Based Construction Project Management Systems: Professionals' Viewpoint. J. Constr. Eng. Manage., 132(1), p.p. 80-87. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9364(2006)132:1(80)