- Volume 13 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Attitude on Introduction for Total Amount in Terrestrial Broadcasting Television: Comparison of Public and Professional Awareness
지상파 TV에 광고총량제 도입에 대한 태도: 일반인과 전문가 인식비교
- Jung, Jin-Tack (Dept. of Industrial Design, Korea National University of Welfare)
- 정진택 (국립한국복지대학교 산업디자인과)
- Received : 2014.11.19
- Accepted : 2015.01.20
- Published : 2015.01.28
Era of multi-channel digital multimedia on the Internet, cable, satellite and IPTV and the growth of new media such as terrestrial broadcast advertising with the poor rating has also dropped sharply. In this situation, terrestrial TV suggesting the introduction for total amount system appearing comments. In this study, the introduction of these intermediate advertising the public and professional awareness about the issue by comparing the introduction for total amount advertising feasibility was done in the purpose. The results were as follows. First, Studies on terrestrial TV suggesting the introduction of total amount system and public opinion about the differences in perception between experts is high. Second, Both the public and professionals about the total amount system preferred application stage were in favor of gradual for/limited permit cross-media. Third, the general population was higher than the positive response from experts about the benefits of the total amount system. Finally, the general public about the disadvantages of the total amount system they were more positive response than the experts. The introduction for total amount system validity of these data for future total amouny system to provide a basis for enforcement is expected to give.
- Seo, Beom-Seok (2012). A Study on Advertising Revitalization of Terrestrial Broadcasting: Focusing Advertising Regulation for Total Amount and Commercial Breaks. Advertising Research, vol 94, 94-116.
- Kim, Sanghoon & Park, Hyunsoo (2002). Improving current rules and regulations for broadcasting advertising in South Korea using advertising regulations for total amount and advertising in the middle of programs. The Korean Journal of Advertising, Vol. 13, No. 5, 137-158.
- Lee, Soobum (2007). An Exploratory study on the regulatory system of Korea broadcasting advertising: A comparative analysis of advertising professionals and consumers. The Korean Journal of Advertising, Vol. 18, No. 3, 7-28.
- Beom-seok, Seo & Byung-haw, Yang (2001). The study of attitude toward the introduction of advertising regulations for total amount, The Korean Journal of Advertising, 12(5), 31-56.
- Korea Advertising Society (2004). Research institutions and laws relating to broadcast advertising.
- Broadcasting Commission (2001). Broadcasting Policy Planning Committee comprehensive report
- Kim Bonghyun (2004).. Korea Advertising industry research current issues. Korea Federation of ad groups
- Park Hyunsoo (2008). Total amount system and broadcast advertising sales of institutional change, Improvement of broadcast advertising system to direct the advanced economies. Korea Advertising Society.
- An Daechun (2011). Broadcast advertising Market Revitalization,. Advertising response measures in accordance with the comprehensive channels and media representatives appeared. Korea Advertising Society.
- Korea Broadcasting Association (2011). Improvement of broadcast advertising system.
- Park Hyunsoo (2013). Special seminars for improving broadcast advertising improve: in-program advertising and Advertising Regulation for Total Amount, Korea Advertising Society.