- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Development of Analytical Method for Fenoxanil in Agricultural Products Using GC-NPD and GC/MS
농산물 중 Fenoxanil 잔류성 시험법 개발
- Kim, Gyeong-Ha (Department of Herbal Medicine Resource, Kangwon National University) ;
- Ahn, Kyung-Geun (Department of Herbal Medicine Resource, Kangwon National University) ;
- Kim, Gi-Ppeum (Department of Herbal Medicine Resource, Kangwon National University) ;
- Hwang, Young-Sun (Department of Herbal Medicine Resource, Kangwon National University) ;
- Lee, Young Deuk (Division of Life and Environmental Science, Daegu University) ;
- Choung, Myoung-Gun (Department of Herbal Medicine Resource, Kangwon National University)
- 김경하 (강원대학교 생약자원개발학과) ;
- 안경근 (강원대학교 생약자원개발학과) ;
- 김기쁨 (강원대학교 생약자원개발학과) ;
- 황영선 (강원대학교 생약자원개발학과) ;
- 이영득 (대구대학교 생명환경학부) ;
- 정명근 (강원대학교 생약자원개발학과)
- Received : 2015.10.14
- Accepted : 2015.11.17
- Published : 2015.12.31
The aim of this study is to develop residue analysis method for fenoxanil, a MBI (melanin biosynthesis inhibitor) propionamide fungicide, had mainly been used to control rice blast, and disease of other crops, fruits, and vegetables by using GLC/NPD and GC/MS. Extraction with acetone and partition with n-hexane/dichloromethane (80/20, v/v) were performed from hulled rice, soybean, Kimchi cabbage, green pepper, and apple, then column clean-up with florisil was applied. Mean recoveries were 82.2%-109.1% with less than 7.2% of coefficients of variation and limit of quantitation was set at the concentration of 0.04 mg/kg from the five agricultural products through the determination by GLC/NPD equipped with DB-5 capillary column and single laboratory validation. As a confirmatory method, GC/MS selected ion monitoring (SIM) was set from m/z 125.0, 188.9, and 293.0. Developed method is expected to apply the single residue analysis of fenoxanil in agricultural products.
Supported by : 식품의약품안전처
- Codex Alimentarius Commission (2014) Procedural Manual, 22nd ed., Rome, Italy. p. 70.
- Fong, W. G., H. A. Moye, J. N. Seiber and J. P. Toth (1999) Pesticide Residues in Food: Methods, Technologies, and Regulations. Wiley Interscience: Canada. pp. 3-4, 40-44.
- James A. K. (2013) Handbook of Industrial Chemistry and Biotechnology. Springer Science & Business Media: New york, USA. p. 654.
- Jang, M. R., H. K. Moon, T. R. Kim, D. H Yuk, J. H. Kim and S. G. Park (2010) Dietary risk assessment for pesticide residues of vegetable Seoul Korea. The Korean Nutrition Sci. 43(4):404-412. https://doi.org/10.4163/kjn.2010.43.4.404
- Korea Crop Protection Association (2010) Life and Pesticides. 31(5):22-25.
- Korea Crop Protection Association (2015) Using guideline of crop protection agents. p. 320.
- Kwon, H. Y., C. S. Kim, B. J. Park, Y. D. Jin, K. A. Son, S. M. Hong, J. B. Lee and G. J. Im (2011) Multiresidue Analysis of 240 Pesticides in apple and lettuce by QuEChERS sample preparation and HPLC-MS/MS analysis. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 15(4):417-433.
- Lee, J. H., H. W. Park, Y. S. Keum, C. H. Kwon, Y. D. Lee and J. H. Kim (2008) Dissipation pattern of boscalid in cucumber under greenhouse condition. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 12(1):67-73.
- Miller, J. M. (2005) Chromatography: Concepts and Contrasts (2nd). Wiley Intersciense: USA. pp. 286-287.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (2012) Korea Food Code. pp. 10-4-9-10-4-13.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (2012) Korea Food Code. pp. 10-4-340-10-4-342.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (2013) Pesticide Analytical Residues Manual in Food Code. MFDS.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (2014) MRLs for Pesticides in Foods. p. 114.
- Kawasaki, S. (2003) Rice Blast: Interaction with Rice and Control. Springer Science & Business Media: New york, USA. p. 8.
- Abo-Ellil, A. H. A. (2005) Melanin inhibitors and dicarboximide. Interconversion in some phytopathogenic fungi. Egypt. J. Phytopathol. 33(1):21-32.
- AOAC (2000) 'Pesticide and industrial chemical residues, In Official method of analysis', 17th ed., AOAC International: Arlington, VA, USA. pp. 1-88.
- Lee, K. H., S. S. Kim, H. R. Park, K. Y. Ji, J. G. Kim, K. Y. Hur and J. H. Hur (2009) Monitoring of pesticide residues in floricultural crops collected from floral farms and markets in Korea. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 13(4):216-222.
- Lee, S. J., Y. H. Kim, L. S. Song and M. G. Choung (2011) Determination of ametryn residue in agricultural commodities using HPLC-UVD/MS. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 15(2):125-133.
- Lee, S. J., Y. S. Hwang, Y. H. Kim, M. Y. Nam, S. B. Hong, W. K. Yun, C. H. Kwon, J. A. Do, M. H. Im, Y. D. Lee and M. G. Choung (2010) Determination of femesafen residue in agricultural commodities using HPLC-UVD/MS. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 14(2):95-103.
- Park, B. J., B. M. Lee, C. S. Kim, K. H. Park, J. H. Kim, H. Kwon, S. W. Park, G. H. Choi and S. J. Lim (2013) Longterm monitirong of pesticide residues in arable soils in Korea. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 17(4):283-222. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2013.17.4.283
- Tomlin, C. D. S. (2006) The Pesticide Manual, A World Compendium, 14th ed.; British Crop Protection Council: Hampshire, England. pp. 462-464.
- US FDA (1999) Pesticide Analytical Manual, Vol 1: Multiresidue Methods (3rd ed.), US Food and Drug Administration: USA.
- Wu, Y. L., R. X. Chen, Y. Zhu, J. Zhao and T. Yang (2015) Simultaneous determination of sixteen amide fungicides in vegetables and fruits by dispersive solid phase extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J. Chromatography B. 989:11-20. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jchromb.2015.02.038