- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Problems of Korean Mural Villages and Ways to Make Use of Digital Contents
한국 '벽화마을'의 문제점과 디지털 콘텐츠 활용 방안
- Eum, Yeong-Cheol (Division of General Studies, Sahmyook University))
- 음영철 (삼육대학교 교양학부)
- Received : 2014.09.26
- Accepted : 2014.12.19
- Published : 2015.01.31
In this research the problems and ways to improve the three mural villages and how to make use of digital contents have been sought. Three ways of solutions were searched for the problems. Firstly, The geographical and cultural advantages of the villages were not in practical use, so in long term, making proper brands of the villages is recommended. Secondly, most of the paintings are wall paintings. So in the aspects of esthetics, more wall paintings are encouraged to be made with ceramic works. Lastly, there should be various festivals in connection with the villages. Various smart phone applications should be prepared for easier use of digital contents such as sights, foods, and accommodation, Mural villages have become one of attractions for both local and foreign tourists. More tourists should feel free to visit the mural villages.
- Choi, Moon Hee.Choi, Moon Yong, "A Device through Research about Mural Art as Culture-Tourism Resources," Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, Vol. 15, No. 3, p. 445, Sep, 2009.
- Sung, Young Ah.Byun, Min-Ju, "A Study on the Identity for the Conservation and Inheritance of the Mural Village," KOREA SCIENCE & ART FORUM, Vol. 14, p. 245, Dec, 2013.
- Moon-Kyou Park, "A Study on Image Improvement of Local Community Through Public Art Projects-The Cases of Dae Dong Village in Daejeon and Wall Art Village in Lyon, France," Academic Association of Global Cultural Contents, Vol. 13, p. 44, Nov, 2013.
- Song Hyo-Jin, "A Study on Maeul-mandeulgi through the Public Art Project," Korea University Graduate School, pp. 37-38, Feb, 2011.
- Lee, So Li, "A Study on Problems and Improvement Plans of Urban Wall Painting through Case Analysis of Domestic and Foreign Urban Wall paintings," The Graduate School of Design Hanyang University, p. 12, Aug, 2012.
- Ji Hee Lee, "A Study on the Festival of Mural Village for the Public Design," Korea Entertainment Industry Association, Autumn conference proceeding, p. 59, 2009.
- Yong-Soo Lee.Ki-Young Lee, "A Study of WAP service in Mobile Computing Environment," Journal of the Korean Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 5, No. 3, p. 48, Sept, 2000.
- Sung, Young Ah.Byun, Min-Ju, "A Study on the Identity for the Conservation and Inheritance of the Mural Village," KOREA SCIENCE & ART FORUM, Vol. 14, p. 250. Dec, 2013.
- Seong Jong, Ko.Phil Jong, Ko, "Urban environmental graphic design," Mijinsa, p. 10, 2003.
- Seung-Lee Kim.Ok-Nam In, "Effect of Walking Tour Experience on Tourist Satisfaction and Revisit Intention," Journal of the Korean Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 19, No. 5, p. 105, May, 2014. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2014.19.5.099