- Volume 24 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Applicability of SBR and MBR Combined Process Meets the Water Quality Standards of MEPC. 227(64)
MEPC. 227(64) 수질기준에 의한 SBR 및 MBR 복합공정 적용 가능성 평가
- Received : 2015.10.01
- Accepted : 2015.11.02
- Published : 2015.12.29
The objective of this study was to make a SBR+MBR complex process to evaluate the possible use of the advanced water treatment system for ships (SBR+MBR complex process) in accordance with the amendments MAPOL 73/78 that went into effect. The conditions 1 and 2 did not show the quick reduction in anaerobic condition while in the precipitation and stirring stages of the SBR treatment which was determined to be ineffective denitrification, same as with the ORP. Removal of organic matters such as
- Kim, I. S., 2008, A Study on marine environmental preservation : Defining the Concept and Establishing the Boundaries of Marine Environment, SAREK, 37(5), 35-44.
- Jang, S. A., 2003, The tendency of international conventions relating to marine environment, The Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 40(2), 18-27.
- Kim, I. S., Lee, E. S., Oh, Y. J., Kim, E. J., 2010, Shipboard sewage treatment using membrane sequence batch reactor, Journal of Korean Navigation and Port Research, 34(5), 383-388. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2010.34.5.383
- Han, S. H., Lee, D. H., Kang, B. N., Bae, S. B., Yoon, J. M., 2010, Ship sewage treatment using fixed media method, Korean Society for Marine Environment and Energy, 13(2), 94-104.
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs., 2008, 해양오염방지설비 형식승인을 위한 성능시험 및 검정기준 고시 제2008-191호, 2008
- Norcross, K. L., 1992, Sequencing batch reactors-an overview, wat. Sci. Tech., 26(9-11), 2523-2526. https://doi.org/10.2166/wst.1992.0778
- Grace, L. W. L., Tam, N. F. Y., 1994, Operating strategy of a sequencing batch reactor for slimulcaneous removal of wastewater organic matter and nutrients, resource, Conservation and Recycling, 11, 209-233. https://doi.org/10.1016/0921-3449(94)90091-4
- Kim, H, S., Xiang, J, G., 2003, The effects of PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) on water treatment performance of an immersed membrane system using flat-sheet membrane module, Korean Society of Water and Wastewater, 21(2), 195-201.
- Kim, J. H., Kim, H. S., Yeon, I. T., Han, G. B., 2003, A Study on optimum operating conditions in microfiltration separation membrane system for water treatment using plate type membrane(I), Korean Society of Water and Wastewater, 19(6), 599-606.
- Lee, E. S., Kim, I. S., 2011, Shipboard sewage treatment by SBR process with BM, Journal of Korean Navigation and Port Research, 35(10), 817-822. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2011.35.10.817
- Wild, Jr. H. E., Sawyer, C. N., Mcmahan, T. C., 1971, Factors Affecting Nitrification Kinetics, J. WPCF, 43, 1845-1854.
- Koch, F. A., Oldham, W. K., 1985, Oxidation-Reduction Potential: A tool for monitoring, control and optimization of biological nutrient removal system, Wat. Sci. & Tech., 17(11, 12), 259-281.
- Ra et al., 1997, Swine wastewater treatment by a batch-mode 4-stage process (Loading rate control using ORP), Environ. Tech., 18, 615-622. https://doi.org/10.1080/09593331808616579
- 山本, 康次 et al., 1994, DOおよびORP屈曲点制御による2槽式間歇曝氣法の窒素.リン 同時除去, 用水 と廢水, 36 (11), 11-17.
Grant : 선박오수처리를 위한 친환경 복합 고도수처리장치 개발
Supported by : 한국해양과학기술진흥원