- Volume 24 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Heavy Metal Adsorption Characteristics and Produced of Food Waste Activated Carbon
음식물류 폐기물 활성탄의 제조 및 중금속 흡착특성
- Lee, Jun-Hee (Department of Environmental Engineering, Dong-A University) ;
- Lee, Seung-Chul (Department of Environmental Engineering, Dong-A University) ;
- Ju, Min (Korea Institute of Construction Technology) ;
- Kim, Ji-Hye (Wem) ;
- Lee, Don-Gil (Han-Dok ENG CO., LTD.)
- Received : 2015.08.18
- Accepted : 2015.12.11
- Published : 2015.12.29
This study evaluates heavy metal(Cu and Cr) adsorption characteristics produced from food waste charcoal extracted in an optimal operation condition after analyzing activated charcoal of iodine adsorption and heavy metals that derived from an activation process of carbide by the developed by-products of food waste treatment facility using the methods from previous studies. As experiment apparatus, this study used a tube-shaped high temp furnace. The mixing ratio of by-products of food waste treatment facility, carbide, and activation component(
Carbide;Activation;Food waste charcoal;Heavy metal adsorption;Balance adsorption
- Jee, S. H., Choi, B. Y., 2013, Biogas production of organic waste by anaerobic bacteria and treatment of digested wastewater, Journal of Korean Society of Water Quality, 2013, 518-519
- Kim, G. H., 2014, Recycling of organic wastes as new. renewable energy resource, Journal of Daegu University, 21(1)
- Han, S. W., Jo, J. H., Lee, H. S., Kim, Y. J., Kim, C. H., 2014, TA Study on establishing management system for efficient organic waste-to-energy, Journal of Korea Environment Institute, 2013, 1201-1397.
- Kim, S. H., Ju, H. J., 2013, Feasibility of co-digestion of sewage sludge, swine waste, and food waste leachate, Journal of Korea Organic Resource Recycling Association, 20(1), 61-70.
- Lee, B. H., Lee, J. S., 2013, Preliminary evaluation of leachate recirculation anaerobic digestion system to treat source separated food waste, Journal of Korea Organic Resource Recycling Association, 21(4), 48-59.
- Yoo, S. S., Kim, Y. D., Lee, J. Y., Cha, Y. S., Kim, E. S., Jeon, J. S., Sun, W. Y., Eom, S. W., Chae, Y. Z., 2012, The characteristic and management of odor emitted from foodwaste treatment facility, Journal of Korea Environmental Impact Assessment, 21(3), 353-365.
- Jo, S. J., 2012, A study about three components analysis according to generation and character of food waste, Journal of Daejeon University, 160, 85-94.
- Kim, J. O, Cho, K. H., Lee, C. H., 2009, A study on food waste pretreatment for anaerobic digestion, Journal of Korea Organic Resource Recycling Association, 11(3), 60-66.
- Lee, C. Y., Park, I. G., 2010, Effect of heat treatment on biohydrogen production from food waste, Journal of Korea Organic Resource Recycling Association, 18(1), 81-88.
- Ju, M., 2014, A study on carbonization and activation of food wastewater sludge and sewage sludge for recycling, Donga University, Busan, Korea.
- Lee, J. H., 2014, Carbide characteristics and recyclability assessment of food carbonization wastewater sludge, Donga University, Busan, Korea.
- Bedient, P. B., Rifai, H. S., Necell, C. J., 1994, Groundwater contamination transport and remediation, PTR Prentice Hall, 541.