- Volume 24 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
LC/MS/MS를 이용한 유기인계 농약류의 최적 분석법 정립과 원·정수에서의 모니터링
Development of Analytical Method and Monitoring of Organophosphorus Pesticides in the Raw Water and Clean Water by Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- 김경아 (부산광역시 상수도사업본부 수질연구소) ;
- 송미정 (부산광역시 상수도사업본부 수질연구소) ;
- 염훈식 (부산광역시 상수도사업본부 수질연구소) ;
- 손희종 (부산광역시 상수도사업본부 수질연구소) ;
- 이상원 (부산광역시 상수도사업본부 수질연구소) ;
- 최진택 (부산광역시 상수도사업본부 수질연구소)
- Kim, Gyung-A (Water Quality Institute, Busan Water Authority) ;
- Song, Mi-Jeong (Water Quality Institute, Busan Water Authority) ;
- Yeom, Hoon-Sik (Water Quality Institute, Busan Water Authority) ;
- Son, Hee-Jong (Water Quality Institute, Busan Water Authority) ;
- Lee, Sang-Won (Water Quality Institute, Busan Water Authority) ;
- Choi, Jin-Tack (Water Quality Institute, Busan Water Authority)
- 투고 : 2015.05.15
- 심사 : 2015.11.26
- 발행 : 2015.12.29
The analytical method for 16 organophosphorus pesticides was developed in this study. The 16 organophosphorus pesticides were analyzed by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) using on-line solid phase extraction (on-line SPE) with PLRP- S cartridge. Analysis of all analytes in the MS/MS was processed in the electrospray ioni-zation (ESI) positive mode. They are Azinphos ethyl, Chlorfenvinphos, Ethion, Famphur, Phosmet, Phosphamidon, Terbufos, Aspon, Chlorpyrifos-methyl, Crotoxyphos, Dichlofenthi-on, Dicrotophos, Fonofos, Thionazin, Dimethoate and Iprobenfos. Limits of detection (LODs) and Limits of quantification(LOQs) were obtained as 0.8~2.0 ng/L and 2.6~6.4 ng/L, respectively. All compounds were not detected at the 8 sampling points of the raw water and clean water.
Organophosphorus pesticides;Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry;On-line solid phase extraction;Electrospray ionization;Azinphos ethyl
- Anagnostopoulos, C., Miliadis, G. E., 2013, Development and validation of an easy multiresidue method for the determination of multiclass pesticide residues using GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS in olive oil and olives. Talanta, 112, 1-10. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.talanta.2013.03.051
- Sim, H. R., Kim, S. H., Lee, J. Y., Lee, H. J., 2009, Creating highly sensitive and selective bio-chip sensors for the detection of organophosphorus/ carbamate pesticides, J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 20 (6), 571-580.
- Choi, J. W., Kim. Y. S., 2010, Applications of high resolution mass spectrometer for simultaneous measurement of residual organophosphorous pesticides, J. of the Korean Society for Environmental Analysis, 13(4), 195-203.
- Choi, J. W., Kim, Y. S., 2011, Applications of high resolution mass spectrometer for simultaneous quantitation of pyrethroid pesticides in water, J. of the Korean Society for Environmental Analysis, 14(1), 55-62.
- Choi, J. W., 2012, Analysis of triazines in water using orbitrap high resolution and accurate mass spectrometer, J. of the Korean Society for Environmental Analysis, 15(4), 282-291.
- Laura, D., Julio, L. P., Ignacio, V., 2008, Ultra trace determination of 31 pesticides in water samples by direct injection rapid resolution liquid chromatography-electrospray tandem mass spectrometry, analytica chimica acta, 624, 90-96. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aca.2008.06.053
- Lee, W. J., 2011, Pesticide exposure and health, J. of Environ health sci., 37(2), 81-93.
- Lutz, A., Kerstin, G., 2008, Fast multiresidue screening of 300 pesticides in water for human consumption by LC/MS/MS, Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 391, 183-197. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00216-008-1935-x
- Ministry of Environment Notice, 2013, Official test methods of Drinking water quality, 2013(136).
- Rural Development Administration(Nongjajae Management Division), 2012, Safe use of pesticides for agricultural production safety(educational resources).
- Rural Development Administration(Pesticide Registration Search Service), 2014, http://npms.rda.go.kr/epmso.
- Sinha, S. N., 2010, Effect of dissociation energy: signal to noise ratio on ion formation and sensitivity of analytical method for quantification and confirmation of triazofos in blood samples using gas chromatography-mass spectrometer (GC-MS/MS), International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 296, 47-52. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijms.2010.08.014
- Sinha, S. N., Bhatnagar V. K., Doctor, P., Toteja, G. S., Agnihotri, N. P., Kalra, R. L., 2011a, A novel method for pesticides analysis in refined sugar samples using GC-MS/MS and solvent extraction method, Food Chemistry, 126, 379-386. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2010.10.110
- Sinha, S. N., Vasudev, K., Vishnu Vardhana Rao M., Odetokun, M., 2011b, Quantification of organophosphate insecticides in drinking water in urban areas using lyophilization and high-performance liquid chromatography electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry technique. International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 300, 12-20. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijms.2010.11.006
- Sinha S. N., Vishnu Vardhana Rao M., Vasudev K., Odetokun M., 2012, A liquid chromatography mass spectrometry-based method to measure organophosphorous insecticide, herbicide and nonorganophosphorous pesticide in grape and apple samples, Food Control, 25, 636-646. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodcont.2011.11.031
- Thorsten R., Lutz A., Ursula B., 2013, A multimethod for the determination of 150 pesticide metabolites in surface water and groundwater using direct injection liquid chromatography mass spectrometry, J. Chromatography A, 1271, 95-104. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2012.11.023
- USEPA Method 535, 2005, Measurement of chloroacetanilide and other Acetamide herbicide degradates in drinking water by olid phaze extraction and liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry(LC/MS/MS).