- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
The development of gas seal lip technology on piston rod for reducing a friction force on moving gas spring elevation
가스 스프링 높이 조절에 있어 마찰력 감소를 위한 피스톤 로드에 작용하는 가스씰 조임 기술 개발
- Lee, Jeong-Ick (Dept. of Mechanical Design, Division of Mechanical Engineering, INHA Technical College)
- 이정익 (인하공업전문대학 기계공학부 기계설계과)
- Received : 2015.07.14
- Accepted : 2015.10.08
- Published : 2015.10.31
This paper is a study on using gas springs for reduced friction in the elevation of the large television stand. Target is applied to the operation of the elevation over 50-inch television that uses a gas spring. Gas seal lip technology is needed for development acting on the piston rod in order to obtain a reduction in friction in elevation operation. In order to acting on the gas seal lip technology, the improved friction force can be obtained through the inner diameter of gas seal lip, the design of cutting angle and the changes of material.
- C. W. Park and H. Y. Kim, "A study on the auto-mobile gas spring structural analysis usingof bimetal", Jol. of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, Vol.22, No. 1, pp.131-137, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2013.22.1.131 https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2013.22.1.131
- I. S. Han, K. J. Choi, J. Y. Kim and Y. B. Lee, "The numerical analysis and experimental verification of the heat transfer effect on thehighly pressured gas spring", Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp.87-97, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2013.21.2.087 https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2013.21.2.087
- S. K. Lim, C. H. Lee, I. Hwang, H. W. Kangand S. J. Park, "Design of high frequency casting machine for dental", Proceedings of KSMTE Spring Meeting, pp.264-265, 2011.
- J. I. Lee, "A study on development of systemfor prediction of welding process parameters byusing analysis in back-bead of gas metal arcwelding", Proceedings of KSMT Summer Meeting, pp.39-42, 2000.
- C. D. Kim and Y. H. Seo, "Study forperformance development of the safety devicein large capacity gas burner", Jol. of KSMT.Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.137-143, 1999.
- A. R. Ye, R. Das and H. D. Kim, "Investigation of transonic and supersonic flows over an opencavity mounted on curved wall(1)", Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. B, Vol. 39, No. 3,pp.231-236, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2015.39.3.231 https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2015.39.3.231
- J. S. Nam, G. W. Kim, J. H. Kim and H. D. Kim, "Theoretical and computational analysis ofBernoulli Levitation flows", Trans. Korean Soc.Mech. Eng. B, Vol. 37, No. 7, pp. 629-636, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2013.37.7.629 https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2013.37.7.629
- J. S. Kim, J. W. Kim, H. M. Kim and S. E. Yoon, "Calculation of heat loss coefficient at surcharged circular manhole using fluent model", Proceedings of the Korean water resources association conference, pp.1828-1832, 2008.