- Volume 16 Issue 10
As new technologies are advancing and development paradigms are changing, software development process and development methods are evolving progressively. As a result, because the number of developing and managing processes and methodologies are increasing as a project in companies, effective management methods are needed. Especially, because companies should apply optimized methodology according to project's size and characteristics, customization technique of methodology is required urgently. In this paper, we propose a meta-model based methodology framework which can integrate and manage methodologies being developed progressively. Applying proposed methodology framework, a company is able to manage as well as develop optimized methodology easily as a project. Especially, because a proposed methodology framework is developed by meta-model, adding or extending new methodology elements can be realized simply as well as method elements are reused easily in case of customization of methodology as a project.
Supported by : 서일대학교
- Dave Evans, "The Internet of Things: How the Next Evolution of the Internet Is Changing Everything", CISCO White Paepr, April 2011.
- Bansler, J., Bodker, K.. A reappraisal of structured analysis: Design in an organizational context. ACM Trans. Information Systems, pp.165-193, 1993. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/130226.148055 https://doi.org/10.1145/130226.148055
- Desmond Francis Dsouza, Alan Cameran wills, Objects, Component, and Frameworks with UML: the Catalysis approach, Addison Wesley, 1999.
- Alfonso Fuggetta, "Software process: a roadmap." Proceedings of the Conference on The Future of Software Engineering, p.25-34, June 04-11, 2000, Limerick, Ireland, 2000. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/336512.336521 https://doi.org/10.1145/336512.336521
- Salmre, I., Writing Mobile Code: Essential Software Engineering for Building Mobile Applications, Addison-Wesley Professional, 2005.
- Winston W. Royce, "Managing the Development of Large Software Systems." In Proceedings of IEEE WESCON, p 1-9, August 1970.
- Object Management Group. MDA Documents. http://www.omg.org/docs/omg/03-06-01.pdf, 2003.
- OMG, Software & Systems Process Engineering Metamodel specification (SPEM) Version 2.0, http://www.omg.org/spec/SPEM/2.0/PDF, 2008.
- Erich Gamma et. al, Design Patterns-Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software, Addison-Wesley, 2012.
- Craig Larman, Applying UML and Patterns, Prentice Hall, 2001.
- Martin Fowler, UML Distilled, Addison-Wesley,2003.
- IRIS Author, http://files.osellus.com, 2010.
- EPF, http://www.eclipse.org/epf, 2010.
- EA, http://www.sparxsystems.com/products/ea. 2015.
- Sattarova Feruza, Farkhod Alisherov, "Effective Estimation Software cost using Test Generations", Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol. 1 No.1, pp. 1-10, Jun. 2011. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2011.06.01. https://doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2011.06.01
- Jung Hwan Par, Do Hyeun Kim, Su Kyung Yang, Eun Hyeon Koh, "A Practicum Training Model for Early Childhood Pre-Service Teacher Using UML", Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol. 4 No. 2, pp.2 23-234, Dec. 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2014.12.22 https://doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2014.12.22
- Byeong Ho Knag, Tai-hoon Kim, "Effective Optimization of Multi-Clouds using Software-as-a-Service", Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol. 2 No. 2, pp.85-92, Dec. 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2012.12.04 https://doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2012.12.04
- Godfrey D. Beray, Sabah Mohammed, "Software engineering and their conflicts in development of software", Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol. 3 No. 1, pp.9-16, Jun. 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2013.06.05 https://doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2013.06.05