- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Effects of Media Literacy and Self-Expression and Emotion Regulation Strategies on Self-Regulated Learning Abilities For Youth
미디어리터러시와 자기표현 및 정서조절전략이 청소년의 자기조절학습능력에 미치는 영향
- Yuk, Myeung-Sin (Chungnam National University Department of Education) ;
- Park, Myeung-Sin (Chungnam National University Department of Education) ;
- Park, Yong-han (Chungnam National University Department of Education)
- Received : 2015.07.01
- Accepted : 2015.10.08
- Published : 2015.10.31
This study is a professor of media literacy and self-expression and emotion regulation strategies between was conducted to analyze the impact on the self-regulated learning abilities of youth, Media literacy has showed significant influence on self-regulated learning abilities of young people, self-expression and emotion regulation strategies had significant influence on self-regulated learning abilities of young people. In addition, media literacy, self-expression, emotion regulation strategy was found to significantly affect the path to self-regulated learning abilities of young people. Therefore, media literacy plays an important role in the self-regulated learning abilities of young people, self-expression and emotion regulation strategies was found that the effect is mediated between media literacy and self-regulated learning abilities of young people. The results of this study means a lot of hard work and training programs are needed for improving self-regulated learning and self-expression and emotion regulation strategies of youth through the school curriculum and education on media literacy era, which we hope in the future the youth of life necessary for self-expression, emotion regulation strategies, suggest to improve as a practical implication offers a number of implications for school education.
- H. S. Choi, "Rethinking Storyteling in the Digitalage", The Socity of Korean Oral Literature, 16, 27-48, 2003.
- S. H. Lee, "The Effect of Self-Expression Training Program on the Development of Sociality of Elementary School Students." Major in Counseling Education Graduate School of Education at Hannam University, 2008.
- Eisenberg, N., & Fabes, R. A. "Emotion, regulation and the development of social competence. In M. S. Clark (Ed.) Review of personality and social Psychology, 14, Emotion and social behavior." Newbury Park, CA: Sage, 1992.
- Zimmerman, B. J., & M. "Student differences in self-regulated Learning : Relating grade, sex, and giftedness to self-efficacy and strategy use." Journal of educational Psychology, 82, 51-59, 1990. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0022-0618.104.22.168 https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-0622.214.171.124
- J. L. An, Y. K. Sae, S. M. Kim "The relationships among media literacy constructs, parental mediation, and children"s self-awareness of media use control." Journal of Communication Science, 13(2), 161-192, 2013.
- J. E. Yoo. "The Influence of Learner's Media Literacy, Self-regulated Learning Skill, and Collaborative Preference on Perceived Academic Achievement in SMART education Environment." Major in Educational Technology Graduate School of Korea National University of Education Chung-Buk, KOREA, 2014.
- B. G. JOE. "Effects of Training on self-expression self-expression and interpersonal anxiety of middle school students." Major in Educational Graduate School of Ajou University, 2010.
- H. S. Lee. "Effects of Training on self-expression self-expression and interpersonal anxiety of high school students." Major in Educational Graduate School of Ulsan University, 2002.
- Y. J. Kim. "Web Self-Disclosure." Korean Journal of Journalism & Communication Studies, 52(6), 78-99, 2008.
- S. H. Song. "The Effect of the Self-Expression Training on the Peer Relation & Self-Esteem." Dankook Major in Educational Graduate School of Dankook University, 1994.
- I. R. Hwang. "A STUDY OF THE EFFECT OF THE ASSERTIVE TRAINING ON THE ASSERTIVE BEHAVIOR AND ANXIETY OF THE SECOND GRAND PUPILS IN THE BOYS' MIDDLE SCHOOL ." Journal of Ewha Education 2, 172-182, 1991.
- M. A. Kim. "A Study On The Emotional Clarity and the Cognitive Emotion Regulation of Resilient Adolescents." The Korea Journal of Youth Counseling, 16(1), 15-32, 2008.
- E. K. Bae. "(The)relationship among everyday creativity, emotion regulation strategies, and psychological adjustment of high school students and college students." Major in Educational Graduate School of Sungshin University, 2011.
- M. S. Park, S. H. Han, Y. M. Kim. "A Study of the Effects of College Student Everyday Creativity, Leardership and Emotion Regulation Strategies on Problem-solving Ability". Journal of Youth Welfare, 16(1), 197-225, 2014.
- Lazarus, A. A. "Assertive behavior: A brief note." Behavior Therapy, 4, 697-699, 1991. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0005-7894(73)80161-3 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0005-7894(73)80161-3
- H. Y. Jang. "A study of the effect of the adaptive self-regulated learning strategies improve the program on academic achievement and self-regulated learning skills: 6th Grade targets", Major in Educational Graduate School of Korea University, 2006.
- Y. S. Yun. "A Study on Self-Regulatory Ability of Adolescents and its Relationship with Personality, Parenting, Behavior Problems, and Life Stress", Major in Child Psychology Dept. of Child Welfare & Studies Graduated School of Sookmyung Women's University, 2007.
- D. H. Yun. "An Analysis of Changes in Self-Regulated Learning Ability according to the Cognitive Style in Problem-Based Learning via WEB", Major in Educational Technology The Graduate School of Education Yonsei University, 2003.
- J. Y. Lee. "The Realitionship Between Affect Intensity and Emition Regulation Strategies." The Korean Journal of Clinical Psychology, 28(4), 1217-1226, 2008.
- Zimmerman, B. J., & Martinez-Pons, M. "Development of a structured interview for assessing student use of self-regulated learning strategies." Journal of American Educational research, 23, 614-628, 1989. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3102/00028312023004614 https://doi.org/10.3102/00028312023004614
- Gardener, W. L. "Can computers turn teaching inside-out, transform education, and redefine literacy? In R. Kubey(ed.)." Medie literacy in the information age. NEW Brunswick, NJ: Transaction publishers. 359-376, 1998.
- K. T. Kim. Trend Analysis of Media Education Research in Korea, Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences, HU, 29, 170-204. 2010.