- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Study of the Behavior of Concrete Slab Track on Earthwork According to the Variation of Train Axle Load and Speed
열차하중, 속도변화에 따른 토공상 콘크리트 슬래브궤도의 거동특성연구
- Chun, Hee-Kwang (Graduate School of Railway, Seoul National University of Science & Technology) ;
- Kang, Yun-Suk (High-Speed Railroad Infrastructure System Research Team, KRRI) ;
- Park, Yong-Gul (Graduate School of Railway, Seoul National University of Science & Technology)
- Received : 2015.08.27
- Accepted : 2015.10.08
- Published : 2015.10.31
In recent high speed rail way, the operating speed of train is enhanced and the introduction of EMU train vehicles is increased. In addition, as expected the demand of the concrete slab track and the trend of design cross-section reduction, the clear behavior of evaluation of internal slab layer is demanded about the variation of design load and speed. The purpose of this study is to evaluate and identify the mechanical behavior pattern of concrete slab track and track-road bed with the variation of axle load and train speed. To this end, the behavior of TCL and HSB was evaluated in according to the variation of axle load and speed. And the analysis results and the data measured TCL strain sensor, which was embedded in TCL slab under installation on Honam high speed railway, was analyzed. The analysis result shows that the strain are increasing in according to the speed-up of train, and line regression was obtained from measured data. Analysis data of the state of bonding condition of slab layer and measured data was analyzed. It is conducted that the TCL layer stress of HEMU 430X, which of axle load, is lighter was similar to the stress of KTX-Honam, the standard deviation of measured stress is dramatically increased.
Grant : 고속선 증속을 고려한 설계기준 및 성능평가 핵심연구
- Korea Railroad Research Institute, System Performance Evaluation of Next High Speed Train, Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, 2013.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport., Study on design standards of track systems for the high-speed railway at 400km/h, KAIA, 2015.
- Kang Y.S. et al, Study on the Behavior of Curved Track in Honam High-Speed Line considering the Running Performance for HEMU 430-X, KAIS, Vol.14 No.8 4068-4076, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.8.4068 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.8.4068
- Eisenmann.J, Leykauf.G, Feste Fahrbahn fur Schienenbahnen, Beton Kalender 2000, 291-326 (2000)
- Korea Railway Network Authority, KR CODE 2012, KR C-14(Track), Korea Railway Network Authority, 2012.
- Korea Rail Network Authority, Report of practical application design for Honam high Speed line(2nd section of track work) 2012.
- DB Systemtechnik, Requirements Catalog for the Construction of the Permaent way(AKFF) 2002.
- DIN 1045-1(2001), Plain, reinforced and prestressed concrete structures 2001.
- Bernhaed Lichtberger, Track Compendium, Eurail press(Hamburg,Germany), 309-345, 2005.
- Coenradd Esveld, Modern Railway Track 2nd Edition, MRT-Production(Netherlands), 71-108, 2001.
- Kim J.I, Ahn S.J., Kwon J.W., Kim J.I., Analysis of the Behavior of Concrete Track on Earthwork, KSR conference 2011, 3214-3219, 2011.
- Kwon J.W., Ahn S.J., Hwang H.S., Choi W.I., Analysis of the Behavior of Section thickness Slab Track Considering the Increase in Train Speed, KSR conference 2014, 384-389, 2014.