- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Improvement Direction of Facility Management System(FMS) through Related Systems Analysis
유관 시스템 분석을 통한 시설물정보관리종합시스템 개선방향
- Jung, In-Su (Construction Policy Research Institute, Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology(KICT))
- 정인수 (한국건설기술연구원 건설정책연구소)
- Received : 2015.08.12
- Accepted : 2015.10.08
- Published : 2015.10.31
The Special Act on Safety Control for Infrastructure was enacted in 1995 to contribute to ensuring the public safety and welfare improvement of Korean people. In addition, the FMS has been developed and operated to manage facilities effectively. However, several problems of the FMS have also occurred. Thus, this study aimed to analyze the FMS and related systems scrutinizingly to suggest improvement directions such as (1) extension of the FMS into the national facility information management system including small-size facilities other than Types 1 and 2 facilities, (2) development and promote standardized inspection and diagnosis systems as per facility type, (3) development of the database utilization system including decision making support function for management body, and (4) providing the FMS performance improvements and stable operating environment utilizing latest information technologies. If the improvement directions suggested in this study are adopted, they can improve services for Korean people by providing facility safety and maintenance work parties with optimum information services.
Supported by : 한국건설기술연구원
- I. S. Jung, "The Reinforcement Plan of Safety Management for the Small-sized Facility", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol.29, n.6, p.111, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2014.29.6.111 https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2014.29.6.111
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, "A Study on the Safety Management Reinforcement of Small-size Facilities", Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology (KICT), p.105, 2013.
- J. H. Hong, "A Study on the Roles of Information Technology for Sophistication of the National Disaster Management Information System", Master Thesis, University of Yonsei, Seoul, Korea, pp.8-21, 2007.
- Architecture & Urban Research Institute(AURI), "Strategy for Improving National Building Statistics and Policy Application of Architectural Administration Information", pp.5-9, 2012.
- S. H. Yang & N. G. Kim, "Preliminary Investigation for Apply of e-Government Framework at the Construction CALS System", Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.13, n11, pp.433-440, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.11.433 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.11.433