- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on economic preparations for aging of middle-old aged women
중고령 여성의 경제적 노후준비에 관한 연구
- Park, Hyo-Jin (Division of General Education, Hyupsung University)
- 박효진 (협성대학교 교양교직학부)
- Received : 2015.07.01
- Accepted : 2015.10.08
- Published : 2015.10.31
This study was designed to explore the factors affecting economic preparations for aging of middle-old aged women. Using fourth Korean retirement and income study panel data of National Pension Reacher Institute. The researcher explored the characteristics of preparation for the old age life who middle-old aged women and analyzed the factors affecting economic preparations for aging of middle-old aged women. The results were as follows. The the factors affecting economic preparations for aging of middle-old aged women were education level, subjective health status, a number of adolescent children(14-19), a number of adolescent children(20-39), public pension, financial asset and debt. On the basis of this results, suggestions for policy were offered.
- S. H. Hwang, H. Y. Kim, "A Study on Preparations for Elderhood and the Demand for Educational Programs on Elderly Life for Middle-aged Women", Journal of Korean Home Management Association, Vol.32 No.6, pp.73-87, December 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7466/JKHMA.2014.32.6.73 https://doi.org/10.7466/JKHMA.2014.32.6.73
- W. Son, S. M. Kim, "Determinants of Middle Aged's Social Preparation for Later Life", Journal of Korean Home Management Association, p.349, May 2015.
- Statistics Korea, 2014 Senior citizen statistics. Retrieved from http://kostat.go.kr/portal/korea/kornw/2/6/5/index.board?bmode=read&aSeq=330349, September 29, 2014.
- S. J. Lee, "The characteristics of old age preparation of Korean Adults and policy implications", Health-welfare Policy Forum, Vol. 147, pp.72-80, January, 2009.
- Y. K. Lee. "Old Age Preparedness of Korean Baby Boomers: Policy Implications", Health and Social Affairs Forum, Vol. 204, pp.15-20, 2013.
- Statistics Korea, Statistics of Baby Boom Generation's past, present and future, Statistics Korea, Retrieved from http://kostat.go.kr/portal/korea/kornw/3/index.board?bmode=read&aSeq=177519, May 10, 2010.
- J. M. Kim, K. W. Um, "A Study on economic preparation for the elderly life of baby-boomers focused on families' characteristics", Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, Vol.16, No.4, pp.197-221, 2014.
- J. S. Kim, S. Kang, "Baby Boom Generation's Burden for Taking Care of Children, Aging Anxiety, Preparations for Old Age and Quality of Life", Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, Vol.26. No.3, pp.440-452, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2012.26.3.440 https://doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2012.26.3.440
- J. N. Na, S. A. Baek, E. K. Shin, M. H. Kim. "A Study On The Economic Preparation For Aging Of The Korea Babyboomer Women In Marital Dissolution", Health and Social Welfare Review, Vol.30, No.2, pp.29-54, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15709/hswr.2010.30.2.29 https://doi.org/10.15709/hswr.2010.30.2.29
- G. H. Jeong, S. J. Lee, Y. G. Lee, S. B. Kim, D. Seonu, Y. H. Oh, G. G. Kim, B. M. Park, H. Y. Yoo, E. J. Lee. Baby Boomers' Demographic Profiles and Welfare Needs. pp.1-385, Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, 2010.
- M. H. Chang, M. K. Mun, I. H. Choi, J. E. Suk, H. J. Noh, H. W. Kim, J. Y. Jung, A. R. Yang, Poverty of Elderly Women and Policy Implications. pp.1-277. Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, 2013.
- C. J. Park, "Economic Preparations for Aging of the Middle and Old-Aged and Their Determinants", Korean Journal of Social Welfare, Vol.60, No.3, pp.275-297, 2008. https://doi.org/10.20970/kasw.2008.60.3.012
- Y. K. Lee. "Old Age Preparedness of Korean Baby Boomers: Policy Implications", Health-welfare Policy Forum, Vol.204, pp.15-20, 2013.
- Y. J. Lee. "Preparation Characterizations for old Age of the Baby Boomers", Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.13, No.5, pp.253-261. May, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.05.253 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.05.253
- W. S. Lim, J. M. Lee. 2014 Poverty Statistics Yearbook. pp.1-135, Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, 2014.
- J. H. Kim, "The Necessity and Direction of the Supporting Policy on Old Aged Preparation", Health-welfare Policy Forum, Vol. 209, pp.62-73, March, 2014.
- S. S. Lee, "A Study on the Baby Boomer's whether Preparation for Their Old Age-focused on General and Economic Characteristics-", Journal of Consumer Policy Studies, Vol.44, No.2, August, 2013.
- E. Y. Back, "Determinants of Retirement Preparation and the Types of Preparation of the Baby Bommers", Korean Social Security Studies, Vol.27, No.2, pp.357-383, May, 2011.
- K. H. Hong, J. Y. Ha, "Aging Anxiety, Factors of Successful Aging and Preparation for Aging in Early and Late Middle Age", Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, Vol.29, No.1, pp.29-39, April 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2015.29.1.29 https://doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2015.29.1.29
- N. Lee, J. R. Han, "Expectation and Preparation for Retirement of Employed and Unemployed Women in Middle Age", Health and Social Welfare Review, Vol.34, No.3, pp.374-399, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15709/hswr.2014.34.3.374 https://doi.org/10.15709/hswr.2014.34.3.374
- J. S. Park, "The State of Retirement Savings and Policy Implications for Korean Baby Boomers", Health-welfare Policy Forum, Vol.196, pp.63-72, February 2013.