- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A MetaModel for Dynamic Mobile Web Service
동적 모바일 웹 서비스를 위한 메타모델
- Kim, Chul-Jin (Department of Computer Systems & Engineering, Inha Technical College) ;
- Song, Chee-Yang (Department of Software, Kyungpook National University)
- Received : 2015.07.02
- Accepted : 2015.10.08
- Published : 2015.10.31
Frequent change of mobile applications has become a burden to management of mobile services. Therefore, the development of mobile Web services, which the central management is easy, has increased. Tools which developers, as well as general users can easily develop, have been developed for mobile Web services. However, researches of standardized metamodel for implementing mobile Web service dynamically by general users is the inadequate situation. In this paper, we propose a dynamic metamodel for developing mobile Web services. The dynamic metamodel consists of a mobile Web pages, mobile Web page instance and dynamic connection using XDPL structure. we study a connection metamodel for condition connection, split connection and join connection, and combile entire metamodel, finally. Also, we carry out a case study in order to verify the suitability of metamodel by based on XPDL.
- XML Process Definition Language (XPDL) Document Number WFMC-TC-1025: Version 1.14 Document Status, Final October 3, 2005.
- C.J. Lim, "A Configuration Technique for Dynamic Development of Mobile Web, Journal of The Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.15 No.6, June, pp.3841-3850, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.6.3841 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.6.3841
- J.C. Kim, S.H. Lee, Y.S. Chang, and K.C. Lee, "Mashup Authoring System for Mobile Web Application Development", KISS(The Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers) Journal, 30(11), 23-31, 2012.
- MIT App Inventor, http://http://appinventor.mit.edu/
- Yahoo Pipes, http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/
- tizggi, http://http://tiggzi.com/home/
- PhoneGap, http://www.phonegap.com/
- C.J. Kim and K.S. Choi, "A Mobile Web's Recommendation Technique based on XPDL", Journal of The Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.14 No.11, Nov, pp.5856-5865, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5856 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5856