- Volume 13 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Relationship of Avoid Fusion and concentration : Focused on mediative effects of emotion control and thinking control
인지융합과 집중력 간의 관계: 정서조절과 사고조절력의 매개효과를 중심으로
- Received : 2015.10.20
- Accepted : 2015.12.20
- Published : 2015.12.28
This study was conducted to examine mediative effects of two factors, emotion control and thinking control, in the relationship between avoid fusion and attention. Participants (308 high school students) were asked to complete a questionnaire which contains items to measure some psychological properties such as emotion control (EC), thinking control (TC), avoidance avoid fusion (CF), conceration(Co) and learning attitude(LA). Structural equation model analysis showed that 8 of modified 9 paths were statistically significant; CF to Co and TC, TC to EC, Co, and LA, EC to Co and LA, and Co to LA. Limitations and suggestions were mentioned in the discussion.
cognitive fusion;acceptance-commitment therapy;emotion control;concentration;learning attitude
- Bloom, B. S. "Human characteristic and school leaning. New York: Mcgraw-hill Book Company", 1976.
- Hilsman, R. & Garber, J, "A test of the cognitive diathesis-stress model of depression in children: Academic stressors, attrivutional style, perceived competence, and control. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology", Vol. 69, No. 4, pp. 370-380, 1995 https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35126.96.36.1990
- Meece, J. L., Blumenfeld, P. C., & Hoyle, R H, "Students' goal orientations and cognitive engagement in classroom activities. Journal of Educational Psychology", Vol. 80, No. 2, pp. 514-523, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-06188.8.131.524
- Hayes, S. C., Wilson, K.G., Gifford, E. V.,Follette, V. M., & Strosahl, K, "Experiental avoidance and behavioral disorders: A Funtional dimensional approach to diagnosis and treatment. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology", Vol. 64, No.5. pp.1152-1168, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-006X.64.6.1152
- Wegner, D. M.,& Pennebaker, J. W, "Changing our minds: An introduction to mental control, Handbook of mental control", pp.1-12, 1993.
- Eifert, G. H., McKay, M., & Forsyth J. P, "Act on life not on anger: The new Accptan and Commitment Therapy guide to problem anger. Oakland, CA, New Harbinger", 2006.
- Hayes, S. C., Wilson, K.G., Gifford, E. V. Follette, V.M., & Strosahl, K, "Experiential avoidance and behavioral disorders: A Funtion dimensional approach to diagnosis and treatment. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology", Vol. 64, No. 5, pp.1152-1168, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-006X.64.6.1152
- Blackledge T. A. & Eliason. C. M, "Functionally independent components of Prey capture are architecturally constrained in spide , Biology Letters". 3: pp.456-458, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1098/rsbl.2007.0218
- Murrell, A. R., Coyne, L.W., & Wilson, K. G,"ACT with children, adolescents, and their parents. In S. C. Hayes, & K.D Strosahl (Eds.). A Practical Guide to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, New York: Springer Science & Business Media", 2005.
- Sun-hi Kim, "Mediator effect of self-control on attachement stability and studies accomplishing", Th.M, dissertation, pp16-30, Jeonbuk Univerity, 2011.
- Ji-hwan Son, "Effect of morning physical train on a school record, numeracy, attention concentrion, study attitude" Th.M, dissertation, pp16-30, Jeonbuk Univerity, 2012
- N. K. Gwan, "The Study Elimentary school curriculum. Korea Education Development institue", Vol. 2, No.1, pp.20-40, 1985.
- S. H. Hong,"Structure equation modeling, Korea Educational psychology: Study method", pp. 10-50, 2005.
- Beck, A.. T, "Cognitive therapy and the emotioal disorders, New York: International Universities Press", 1978.
- Hayes, S. C. Strosahl, K. D. & Wilson, K. G, "Acceptance and commitment therapy: An Experiential Approach to behavior Change. New York: Guilford Press", 1999.
- Greo, L. A., Lambert, W., & Baer, R A, "Psychological inflexibility in childhood and adolescence: Development and evaluation of the Avoidance and Fusion Questionnaire for Youth Psychological Assessment", vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 93-102, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1037/1040-35184.108.40.206