- Volume 13 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study on Game Moral System Plan for the Moral Improvement of the Children and Teenagers
아동 및 청소년의 도덕성 향상을 위한 게임 도덕시스템 연구
- He, Yu-Xuan (Dept. of Game Design, Kongju National University) ;
- Lee, Dong-Yeop (Dept. of Game Design, Kongju National University) ;
- Lee, Wan-Bok (Dept. of Game Design, Kongju National University) ;
- Kyung, Byung-Pyo (Dept. of Game Design, Kongju National University) ;
- Ryu, Seuc-Ho (Dept. of Game Design, Kongju National University) ;
- Lee, Dong-lyeor (Dept. of Game Design, Kongju National University)
- 하우헌 (공주대학교 게임디자인학과) ;
- 이동엽 (공주대학교 게임디자인학과) ;
- 이완복 (공주대학교 게임디자인학과) ;
- 경병표 (공주대학교 게임디자인학과) ;
- 유석호 (공주대학교 게임디자인학과) ;
- 이동열 (공주대학교 게임디자인학과)
- Received : 2015.10.22
- Accepted : 2015.12.20
- Published : 2015.12.28
In Pingyu, China, 2003, murders caused by the game occurred. The perpetrator murdered 17 people under 20 years old by imitating the character of warrior of the game in the real world. This event was to draw the public's attention to a change of mentality and morality of the youth from the game. People have pointed to the problem of emotional design in the process of designing online games. Game designers have not considered making the game in the most ethical component. The moral element of the game design is a very important factor in forming the psychological changes and outlook on life and values of gamers. Therefore, to understand the rational moral standards is an important part of the online game design. This paper aims the design of a "moral system" role, contents and tasks settings and community game design elements of the game by using a systematic process of the moral element in online gaming. Hence the result is the formation of moral attitudes and values to the user of the online game allows the gamers to introduce a moral system in online games.
Game Design;Adolescent Health;Moral Education;Moral System;Moral Index
- Chi won, Study the ethical problems of online games, Huazhong University, 2010.
- NAVER, http://terms.naver.com/
- Wikipedia, https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/
- Piaget stage of children's cognitive development theory,http://wenku.baidu.com/view/80db0ff07c1cfad6195fa73f.html
- Mental development of adolescence, http://www.doc88.com/p-7065825375216.html
- Iresearch,China Youth and Children's Internet use Status Report, 2015, http://www.iresearch.com.cn/report/2383.html
broadcasting the program, 2003. 12. 09, http://news.sina.com.cn/
- Wechat Platform, Criminal micro class, <[case review] Huang Yong "smart Trojan" serial killing>, 2015.10.04,
- KBS NEWS, Youth addiction, to extreme crime, 2013.
- Tencent News, British teenagers imitate computer games dagger with a hammer to kill 14-year-old friend, 2004, http://news.qq.com/
- Ren jiandong, "Analysis of the online gaming's moral resource", school of Humanities, Law and Economics, BUPT, Beijing, 10087, China.
- dagoupz, "Game moral spectrum analysis",2008 http://www.docin.com/p-230363539.html
- Gye-Ill Lee, A Study on the Characteristic of Edutainment Animation: Focusing on TV Series Animation, pp5-6, 2008.
- Google, League of Legend Report Players, http://www.leaguegag.com/content/uploads/images
- Net Nase News, http://www.candou.com/esports/607476.shtml