- Volume 13 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
병원 간호사의 환경문제 인식, 친환경 태도, 친환경 간호수행
Environmental problem awareness, eco-friendly attitude and eco-friendly nursing practice in hospital nurses
- Seo, Young-Sook (Dept. of Nursing, Daegu Health College) ;
- Kim, Jee-Hee (Dept. of Emergency Medical Services, Kangwon National University) ;
- Choi, Hea-Kyung (Dept. of Emergency Medical Services, Eulji University)
- 투고 : 2015.10.20
- 심사 : 2015.12.20
- 발행 : 2015.12.28
본 연구의 목적은 환경문제 인식, 친환경 태도, 친환경 간호수행의 상관관계를 알고자 하는데 있다. 191명의 병원 간호사가 2012년 10월부터 11월까지 자기기입식 설문을 작성하였으며, 자료 분석은 t-test, one way ANOVA, Pearson 상관관계, multiple regression analysis를 사용하였다. 설문은 환경문제인식, 친환경태도, 친환경보건 관리로 구성되었고, 환경문제인식 (r=.46, p<.001), 친환경태도 (r=.36, p<.001), 친환경 보건관리 사이에 양의 상관관계가 있었다. 변수들에 대한 설명력은 35.0%였다. 본 연구를 통해 국내 병원 간호사의 환경문제와 친환경태도에 대한 인식도를 향상시킬 필요가 있음을 증명하였다. 본 연구 결과를 통해 병원 간호사의 친환경 간호수행을 향상시키기 위한 병원 내 친환경 프로그램 개발 연구를 제언한다.
병원간호사;환경문제 인식;친환경 태도;친환경 간호수행;친환경 교육
- J. K. Kang, Y. J. Seo, & H. S. Park. Accreditation criteria of environmentally friendly hospitals in the USA, UK and Australia, Korean Journal of Health Policy Administration, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 139-169, 2010. DOI : 10.4332/KJHPA.2010.20.4.139 https://doi.org/10.4332/KJHPA.2010.20.4.139
- B. Poland, & M. Dooris. A green health future: The settings approach to building health, equity and sustainability. Critical Public Health, Vol. 20, pp. 281-298, 2010. doi:10.1080/09581596.2010.502931 https://doi.org/10.1080/09581596.2010.502931
- Y. G. Seo, S. H. Kang, Kim, & Y. G. Lee. Present and future green hospital in Korea. Korean Journal of Health Policy and Administration, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 43-53, 2010.
- Health care with out Harm. (2011, September). Medical waste and human rights. Retrieved from http://www.noharm.org/lib/downloads/waste/MedWaste_Human_Rights_Report.pdf
- K. W. Sung, K. W. The effof an environmental education with newspaper in education on the environmetal concern and practice. Journal of Academic Nurses, Vol. 38, No. 6, pp. 891-901, 2008. doi: 10.4040/jkan.2008.38.6.891 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2008.38.6.891
- P. S. Cowen, & S. Mooead. Current issue in nursing (8th ed). New York: Mosby Elsevier, 2011.
- M. J. Kim, & B. S. Kim. The development of the scale of 'Well-being' and the determinants of the well-being oriented behavior. Journal of Consumption Culture, Vol. 8, pp. 149-164, 2005.
- K. S. Nam, Y. T. Kim, & Y. H. Kim. Relationship between supervisory support, customer orientation, job satisfaction and management performance. Journal of the Korea Service Management Society, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 25-42, 2011. https://doi.org/10.15706/jksms.2011.12.1.002
- H. K. Kim. Pro-environmental health behavior: A concept analysis, Journal of Korean Adult Nursing, Vol. 23, No. 6, pp. 527-542, 2011.
- J. K. Dixon, K. C. Hendrickson, E. Ercolano, R. Quackenbush, & J. P. Dixon. The environmental health engagement profile: What people think and do about environmental health. Public Health Nursing, Vol. 26, pp. 460-473, 2009. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2009.00804.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1525-1446.2009.00804.x
- I. Ajzen, D. Albarracin, R. C. Hornik, & M. Fishbein. Prediction and change of health behavior. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2007.
- J. H. An, & Y. S. Lee. The effect of knowledge and perception of environmental problems on pro-environmental behavior of youth, Korean Home Economics Education Association, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 45-60, 2010.
- Y. C. Jang, C. Lee, O. S. Yoon. & H. Kim. Medical waste management in Korea. Journal of Environmental Management, Vol. 80, No. 2, pp. 107-115, 2006. http://10.1016/j.jenvman.2005.08.018 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2005.08.018
- K. S. Nam. Eco-friendly health care serive orientation is staff satisfaction and influence for the management result. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyonggi University, Suwon, 2009.
- B. Bruyere, & P. E. Nash. Predicting participation in environmental education by teachers in coastal regions of Tanzania. The Journal of Environmental Education, Vol. 42, No. 3, pp. 168-180, 2011. doi: 10.1080/00958964.2010.525262 https://doi.org/10.1080/00958964.2010.525262
- C. J. Van Dongen. Environmental health and nursing practice: A survey of registered nurses. Applied Nursing Research, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 67-73, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1053/apnr.2002.29521
- P. Mendola, L. C. Messer, & K. Rappazzo. Science linking environmental contaminant exposures with fertility and reproductive health impacts in the adult female. Fertility and Sterility, Vol. 89, pp. 81-94, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2007.12.036
- K. Y. Park, D. W. Han. A comparison and analysis of the compliance, knowledge and safe environment of standard precautions for infection prevention among physical therapists in general hospitals and rehabilitation hospitals. Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, Vol. 14, No. 1(B), pp. 271-281, 2012.
- J. Y. Han, E. M. Choi, K. Y. Ji. A study on the strategy to develop human resources in the green health industry. The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 297-306, 2012.
- S. J. Oh, H. S. Yang. A study on related to test and evaluation of nursing information system. The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, No. 9, pp. 45-54, 2013.
- S. J. Lee, G. Y. Cho, S. H. Song, J. S. Jang, K. I. Lee, T. R. Lee. Solution for efficient vital data transmission and storing in m-health environment. Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 227-235, 2015.
- G. Y. Cho. Research on a method for efficient u-healthcare data transmission in M2M environment. Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 251-257, 2014.